1459 Freedom Blvd #1, Watsonville, CA 95076 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Celebrations Party and Rentals

Celebrations is a family owned and operated company with an extended family of hard-working, dedicated employees. We have been in business since 1997.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional service and quality products. We offer an extensive inventory of linens, chairs, tables, china, jump houses, party decorations, balloons and much more. ​

Our experienced staff will help you create an event that fits your style and needs. Whether it's a small backyard party or a wedding or a corporate party, Celebrations is ready to help make your event a success!

Follow Celebrations Party and Rentals on

2 Reviews for Celebrations Party and Rentals

Brittney · Married on 09/21/2013

We rented all of our tables and chairs, dance floor, linens and decorative votives from Celebrations. Everything that we had ordered arrived on schedule and everything was there which was a relief. I found them to be the most cost effective in our area for the same exact stuff we could rent from another vendor that was charging double, for this reason alone I went with them and was happy that I did.

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • Gaby

Gaby · Married on 07/20/2019

Dont hired them!

Be careful with this business! I hired them for my wedding a couple weeks ago. We rented champagne flutes and chairs from them. By the end of the night we counted the champagne flutes and we were only missing 8. A couple days later we got an email that we had lost 21! We let them know that we counted them and only 8 were missing however they just took the money out of our account.

Sent on 08/08/2019