Rent-E-Vent

Honesdale, PA View map

Please speak with your event specialist with regards to what size tent is best suited for your event. The many factors that will determine the size of your tent include Size of the dance floor, buffet(s), bar(s), stage, rectangular or round tables, and much more.

Use our handy tent calculator to help you determine the size tent you need.

• User1993175 2+ years ago
    Exceptional service and quality. The people at Rent-E-Quip know how to run a business - but make it feel like they care as much about your event as you do. They provided a huge tent and all the rentals (tables, chairs, generator, food service supplies, linens) for our October wedding event. I can't say enough good things about their organization and customer-service orientation. They were completely, 100% dependable and so professional. I would recommend them highly, without reservations.
    Deeann Married on 11/17/2012
    I rented 2 tents for my wedding they came and set them up on time and where great! Joelee was very helpful and came out to the event to make sure everything was perfect!
    Tasha Married on 07/23/2016
    They were incredibly accommodating and helpful- working with myself and my caterer to help us have everything we needed for our backyard wedding for over 100. They answered questions, responded quickly and were friendly and pleasant throughout the process- important for a nervous bride!

416 Willow Ave. Honesdale, PA, 18431
Location of (Rent-E-Vent)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding