Engagement
Shoot included

About Rendell B Photography

A Husband and Wife Team Ready to Capture Your Special Day!

Hello!  I'm Rendell, a Greenville area photographer who specializes in shooting weddings, events and landscapes.  God has blessed me with a wonderful wife, Crystal, who works closely with me as my wedding photography assistant.  From past weddings, people are often amazed at how we work together utilizing a photojournalistic approach to capture each wedding day.

As husband and wife, Crystal and I both understand the importance of being able to look back at the day when you walked down the aisle. With this in mind, it is our goal to capture your day in photos that will tell your story. The images of your special day will bring back memories that will last a lifetime.

We strive to work  with all vendors, especially planners,  in a professional manner so that every detail is captured. This insures that, as your wedding day unfolds, we don't miss the hugs, kisses, laughter and tears!

Providing high quality, prompt, professional services at a price that won't break the bank is my goal!   Please feel free to contact me.. Phone: 864-430-3085 or Email: rendellbphoto@aol.com Thank You!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (3)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

He had a great personality and his pictures were a good quality especially for the price.

Profile Picture Brittney, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rendell was an amazing photographer and exceeded my husband and I's expectations on the portraits and truly captured our love for each other in a timeless yet artistic way. I could not be happier with our pictures! It was so hard to choose which ones we would frame! Rendell was also extremely professional the entire time arrived early to get set up and helped with suggesting where to take pictures as well as poses! I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Stephanye, 7/26/17, 1 Review

Save the Date
3 AWARDS

Piedmont, SC 29673   See On Map
864-430-3085 (phone)
Rendell B Photography is a wedding photographer from Greenville, SC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Greenville, Spartanburg, and Columbia. Rendell B Photography is a professional Wedding photographer that has been part of the Greenville wedding industry since 2010 specializing in wedding photography.