402 Green Street, Brockton, PA 17925 Map · Phone number

About Remember When Video

Remember When Video.
Take your wedding video into the next generation
GET DIGITAL!! *Now specializing in TRUE DIGITAL
Hi Def and Blu Ray DVDs
570.668.2444

more about Remember When Video

PROMS, GRADUATIONS, WEDDINGS, MEMORIES OF A LIFETIME VIDEOS

DVD TRANSFERS ...

OLD 8 MM, SUPER 8MM, VHS, VHS-C, 8 MM, HI-8 TRANSFER TO DVD CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS ...

Follow Remember When Video on

• Point Five Films
  • Veneer Media
  • Sound Vision Productions

8 Reviews for Remember When Video

Stephanie · Married on 11/14/2015

Amazing! We couldn't be happier with our wedding video! Frank is great to work with and was very professional. We are so happy with the finished product!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Remember When Video's reply:

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your video and thank you for allowing me to capture all the memories of your special day.

Stacie · Married on 10/17/2015

On time and very professional to capture everything

Sent on 11/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER!! :-D

We are so happy that we booked Frank at Remember When Videos to capture our wedding day! He invited us to his studio to discuss his services and showed a sample wedding video he did in the past. He was very laid back and easy to communicate details with and he always responded to emails and phone calls within 24 hours. He arrived to my mom’s house over an hour before the contracted time to capture some bonus footage of the bridal party getting their hair/make up done and he stayed at the reception until the very last song was finished. He took GREAT footage and captured many moments neither my husband nor I remember from our wedding day. We really found it awesome to see the footage of one another getting ready for the wedding before the ceremony. If you are on the fence about getting a videographer…go for it! It is well worth your money and it is so awesome to relive the wedding day over and over again by watching the DVD. Photographs are wonderful, but nothing compares to watching your parents and friends dance the Wobble or the Chicken dance and have those moments just a click away. AND he also had the DVDs edited and in our hands in 2 weeks!! He worked very well with the other vendors and did a great job staying out of view while getting his great footage. We would HIGHLY recommend Frank at Remember When Video to all our family and friends getting married! – Jen & Bryce

Sent on 10/16/2015

• Designing Memories
    Designing Memories Wedding Planners

If I were to describe Remember When Video in one word...Fantastic! Frank is very easy to work with. He will capture every moment of your wedding day and you'll barely know he's there. It's wonderful to work with an affordable videographer that pays attention to details, is accommodating, and has class. Two thumbs up!

• Occasions Entertainment
    Occasions Entertainment Wedding DJs

Frank is one of the best videographers I have worked with. Easy to get along with....always there when you need him.....excellent work and very professional. I often recommend him to clients.

• 402 Green Street Brockton, 17925 See on map