ReliaBus

1200 18th St NW #700, Washington, DC 20036, Washington, DC 20011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About ReliaBus

Your trip begins here! Get from Point A to Point B comfortably and efficiently. We design and deliver value added charter bus and limo transportation solutions in the DMV and all 50 States Nationwide.

Reliabus is a charter bus and limousine company located in the Washington DC metropolitan area. In an increasingly competitive market, we understand the key to success is to foster and develop a pristine reputation for stellar service and to maintain a clean and reliable fleet of vehicles, along with professional, well trained drivers, who are reliable, timely and responsive and courteous, customer service care center. Our fleet reflects Reliabus' commitment to providing quality transportation for our clientele.

Reliabus is your one-stop destination for custom travel packages and itinerary planning. Our attention to detail is unsurpassed, and you will appreciate the quality of both our services and our fleet.
Your travel planning is more organized and less stressful with our expertise. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff, combined with our luxury charter buses, mini buses and limousines will put your mind at ease.

Call us now! TOLL FREE 1-855-RELYBUS or direct at 202.905.1340

• JLD

Jamie · Married on 04/21/2018

Do not book reliabus

Do. Not. Book. Them.

Listen to all the advice and run. FAST.

I booked Reliabus for my wedding on 4/21/18. They confirmed the week of and had been in contact with my wedding coordinator to finalize details. The day of the event at 10 am (~5 hours from their service time), they sent me (the bride) one single email stating they would not be able to make it, sorry for the inconvenience, and that I would receive a full refund. They did not respond to any communication attempts that day or since then and did not give me the promised refund. They caused major stress on my wedding day and would never recommend them to anyone. If you're looking for a bus in the area, use Reston Limo instead - they ended up coming last minute to my wedding and saving the day!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Tina · Married on 04/23/2018

0.4
      0.5

I would give this company a zero if able. I reserved 2 X 55 passenger charters on 4/13 for a trip on 4/22. Company immediately charged my credit card in the amount of $2242.50 and the buses never showed on 4/22. How embarrassing!!! I have spent the last 2 days trying to speak with Bana Heidi who claims to be the General Manager and no responses to my email or phone calls. DO NOT USE this company for your events.

Sent on 04/23/2018

ReliaBus FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar