All About You Limousines

Dumfries, VA View map

Our limo service is like no other. Whether it's a bus rental, party bus or sedan, we treat every client as if you are our only client. Our limo prices are comparable but our personalized service can not be beat. We are fast becoming the go-to wedding limo service in Northern Virginia.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Boat

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

2 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage
4.2
    Michelle S. Married on 10/27/2018

They really stepped up and saved the day!

We had used a local hotel that partnered with AAY Limousine for free service with a blocking contract, but the hotel dropped our contract without telling us and that included the limo service for our guests. We found this out the morning of the wedding...
    Luckily, Andre of AAY Limousine was there - he stepped up and told us he would take care of everything and service our wedding guests for the day, last minute and without question. We are forever grateful and would recommend them any day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Beth Married on 08/20/2016
    Andre ensured that we were on time and could not have been more chivalrous. Absolutely charming and professional!
    Limo was on time, clean, etc. Everything you could ask for to make the transportation part of my day perfect!
    Briana Married on 05/14/2016
    All About You Limousines was an absolute godsend to me while planning my wedding. I called Andre about 4-5 months out from my wedding in a panic about how I was going to get my guests from the hotel, to the ceremony, the reception, and then back to the hotel again. Yes, my wedding was extremely complicated but Andre somehow worked well with it. From day 1 All About You Limousines was professional, hardworking, and dedicated to making our special day perfect. I spent over an hour on the phone with Andre explaining my vision for the transportation for my wedding and he took it upon himself to spend the rest of the day coordinating it. Did I mention that this was a Saturday? Yes, Andre spent his entire Saturday to coordinate complicated transportation for my wedding which the ceremony and reception were 40 mins apart while running on a limited budget for transportation. Still, he got back to me later on in the evening with a plan for the whole day which included everything I hoped for even on my small budget. This was before a contract was signed which meant All About You Limousines is so dedicated to their work that they spent their weekend coordinating for my wedding without even the guarantee that I would use them.

On the day of the wedding, All About You Limousines was early to all three pick up sites with their clean and elegant looking vehicles to transport my guests, bridal party, husband and I to our ceremony. During the cocktail hour we actually began running out of drinks and Andre took it upon himself to go out and grab some more for us so we could continue partying on our special day without a care in the world. Did I also mention that he was there for me every step of the way? He helped me get in and out of the limo with my huge dress, held an umbrella for me while it rained (he came prepared with one, not me) and held my train and veil off the ground. Ladies and gentlemen, Do not pass up the opportunity to work with All About You Limousines.

Pricing

All About You Limousines Price Rates

17949 Main St, # 821 Dumfries, VA, 22026
7039320882
Location of (All About You Limousines)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding