Reiners Visual Productions

Bethlehem, PA View map
$1,150 Most Popular Price

$1,150 Most Popular Price

If you search for the word "unobtrusive" in the dictionary, you will probably find my picture nearby. I take pride in capturing every special moment of your day, all the while remaining quietly out of the way. Beautiful video at an affordable price!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$750.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1150.00

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Short Form
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Sheila Married on 08/19/2017
    I can't say enough! Mike was so easy to work with! The videos are amazing!!!! I am so excited and happy that we decided to have a video of our daughter's day! And when everyone watched the videos, there were new things to see and cherish. We had so many older relatives there and to have them captured....priceless! The video messages from the guests were a nice addition! On top of everything, Mike offered our package at such a great price!! What a great feeling to see that all of our guests had a great time and to be able to watch it all over again!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/28/2013
    First of all, everyone keeps commenting on how fast our video was complete. It was in our hands less than three weeks after the wedding. And what a beautiful video! We got a highlight DVD complete with a short music video followed by an edited version of our entire wedding day: from the bridal party getting ready to the final dance, and even some great guest interviews. We also got two DVDs containing our full footage of the day. Everything was amazingly well done and seamlessly edited. The highlight video never dragged and didn’t have any awkward transitions. Nothing took away from the video: no awful background music, poor editing or weird camera shots. You honestly don’t even realize that the camera is there.
    As for Mike himself, he was wonderful to work with. Before the wedding, he was always very prompt in his replies and he sent us a sample of one of his wedding videos. We’ve been to other weddings where the videographer seems intrusive or awkward but at our wedding, Mike blended seamlessly into the background; we didn’t even notice he was there.
    We looked all over our region to find a videographer we liked but we weren’t happy with any of the sample videos of the videographers in our price range. When we saw Mike’s video, it really stood out from the rest, the others didn’t even compare. I’m so glad that we decided to use Mike as our videographer; he captured our day exactly how we want to remember it and relive it for years to come.
  • User795552 2+ years ago
    My wedding video is my favorite memory of my wedding! Mike Reiner does amazing work and my video topped anything I expected. The quality of the work and video is amazing for the price! Mike is very flexible and easy to work with. If you need a videographer, look no further.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Reiners Visual Productions 1
Offer
I offer a $100.00 discount for any full day wedding in the months of January, February and March.

Pricing

Reiners Visual Productions Price Rates

7008 Great Smoky Place Fort Mill, SC 29707 Bethlehem, PA, 29707
610-216-0193

By appointment
Location of (Reiners Visual Productions)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding