Alexander, AR 72002 Map · Phone number

About Brittany Riggan Photography

I'm Brittany, a wedding and portrait photographer based near Little Rock, AR, and available for travel world-wide.

As a girl who was never the "cool kid," I decided to pour my life into building up others by helping them find confidence and love the way they look. How?

Having your picture taken is scary... I get it. You feel like you don't know how to look good in front of a camera, know what to do with your hands, and fear that your pictures won't be as pretty as the vision in your head. GOOD! That's where I come in :) First of all, you are in the majority for feeling that way! I'll guide you step-by-step to help you choose outfits for your engagement session that you feel your best in, talk you through my process, show you tips for flattering posing, and help you actually have FUN doing it! All while we're creating gorgeous images of you and the love of your life.

Sound good? Send me a message so we can talk more about the details! I can't wait to get to know you!

xoxo

Reidandbrittany.combrittanyrig
bryant alexandra preview 1 51 668793 v1

10 Reviews for Brittany Riggan Photography

Kristen · Married on 04/03/2016

Reid and Brittany not only photographed us on several different occasions during our engagement and wedding, but they truly became close friends during this experience! Never before had we met two more servant-hearted wedding professionals. You can tell they really have a passion for their work. Never once did we sense stress or frustration from them. They were there for us throughout our entire engagement, encouraging us and cheering us on, answering any questions we had, and on our wedding day, they made everything easy and fun. We were so fortunate to have found this beautiful couple. Think about who you want to surround yourself with on your special day. These are the kinds of people you need in your life!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Words don't even begin to express how thankful we are that we found Reid and Brittany. They are the kind of people who you not only want to work with, but also the kind of people who you want to be friends with. They went above and beyond in every aspect of our day - from bringing us water during bride/groom portraits to including people in pictures that weren't planned - we simply could not have asked for more from them. We are so thankful that we can call Reid & Brittany our photographers AND friends.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Donna · Married on 06/14/2015

Words could never truly express how happy we were to have found Reid and Brittany Photography! It was purely an accident that I found them on a wedding search as I do not live in Arkansas. But, from the minute I saw their website and read about the two of them, I felt an immediate connection! I was so happy when they said they were available for our wedding date!
    Then, the unthinkable happened and my sister was diagnosed with cancer during the middle of my planning and so I put everything on hold. When we got news that the doctors thought they had caught it early enough, I reservedly resumed planning my wedding. Brittany and Reid were so understanding and compassionate and understood that because of my schedule and going back and forth for my sister's treatments, it was going to be impossible to meet before hand. I was totally confident that all would be fine.
    We finally got to Skype right before the wedding and we felt as if we knew them forever! I was reassured that we had made the right choice! The day of my wedding when we finally met, I felt as though I was reuniting with old friends and immediately hugged and kissed them both! Throughout the day, they captured all of the important moments and we felt as though we had really close friends documenting our day for us. That connection is what made us comfortable and allowed our pictures to reflect the true love and happiness we felt on our magical day.
    I am forever grateful for all of the photo memories that I will have with me always. But, more importantly, I am grateful for the friendship of two amazing photographers who I know will be lifelong friends! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Brittany Riggan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1590.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3590.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Alexander, AR, 72002 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Riggan Photography)