Johns Island, SC 29455 Map · Phone number

About Red Shutter Studio

Charleston wedding photographers Rod and Tara Pasibe of Red Shutter Studio have been in operation since 2006 and business owners since 1998. Our approach to wedding photography is quite simple: natural, professional and classic.

We have shot in nearly every church and venue in Charleston and know our way around town very well. We live, work and raise our children here in Charleston. What does this mean to you?

After hundreds of weddings successfully shot, delivered and archived, we know what works and what doesn't so that means less you have to worry about. Our approach on work is this is about you, your family, your celebration. This is not about building our work portfolio. We have been there ourselves and just want to provide quality work with a friendly professional attitude. We are admirers of the classic photographers and their work. We strive to create photographs that are timeless.

Follow Red Shutter Studio on

Red Shutter Studio 3
  • Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Phenomenal

Tara and Rod are amazing! Communication with Tara has been effortless and Rod goes above and beyond to get the best photo. Both are professional and personable. I would recommend Tara and Rod a thousand times over. It’s not about quantity but quality.

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 12/01/2018

Book. Them. Now!

BOOK. THEM. NOW! Rod & Tara are true professionals who beautifully capture the most special moments. They did a great job keeping track of our wedding day timeline and the shot list for photos we wanted. They were like ninjas, taking hundreds of photos but it never felt obtrusive. When we received our full photo collection, everyone was in awe of the beautiful images. It was excellent working with Rod & Tara and we would highly recommend Red Shutter Studio!

Red Shutter Studio 4
    Red Shutter Studio 5
    Red Shutter Studio 6

Natalie · Married on 03/30/2018

Tara and Rod, I absolutely love you! From the moment I stumbled on their amazing photos of other weddings, I just knew that this was the photographer for me. I worked with Tara to get everything set up and it was so easy. She was so sweet and attentive that when I heard she had arrived to our wedding, I was so excited to see her as if I have known her for years. Tara and Rod were more like an extension of our family rather than just a wedding vendor, they fit in perfectly with us! Rod has this passion for photography and you can see it in his eye as he angled and staged us perfectly for our photos. He made what normally would be a very awkward moment for us to pose for our photos, into a very fun and comfortable setting. He made everyone laugh and smile and by the end of the night everyone knew his name! I haven't gotten my all my photos back just yet, but I received some teasers and everyone keeps talking about them! Thank you so much Rod and Tara!

Red Shutter Studio FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Charleston Wedding Planner
    Charleston Wedding Planner Wedding Planners

Tara and Rod's amazing ability to capture the moment is second to none! They have an ongoing love affair with their couples which is obvious in their work, as well as friendships established during the planning process and years after.

• Ooh! Events
    Ooh! Events Wedding Planners

They are so cute and talk about efficient - they have proofs back faster than anyone and for brides that is the icing on the cake. Splendid to work with!

• Johns Island, 29455 See on map