Brighton, CO 80601 Map · Phone number

About Red Ribbon Photography

Mary Schlener (aka: ME)

I am originally from Wisconsin, the land of cheese, I moved out to Colorado at a very young age. I am currently living in Brighton, Colorado with my husband. He and I met under very unusual circumstances. It was Friday the 13th, the night of a meteor shower and we were setup on a blind date. It worked out perfectly, we haven't been apart since. Sixteen years later we have two amazing boys that keep us on our toes and our Amie, the miniature dachshund.

I come from a large family; I am the second youngest of six children and I have twelve nieces and nephews! I am definitely at home in a crowd.

When I am not chasing my boys around and need a little quiet, I love to go antiquing with my best friend and enjoying white wine together. I also love to read historical fiction; my favorite author is Diana Gabaldon.

Colorado is truly a marvelous and unique state to live in but I love to travel! My husband and I have cruised the Caribbean multiple times and have bounced around to most of the United States. But if I could pick one place to see it would undoubtedly be Scotland. The rich history and lush landscapes is a natural magnet for me. My husband Jarred is an avid Golfer and where better to go than the birthplace of Golf.

LOVE OF PHOTOGRAPHY ~ STYLE

I am strictly a wedding and engagement photographer. Because I specialize in wedding photography you can be sure you are receiving top quality for your investment. In 2000 I discovered a passion for photography, not just one part but all aspects.

All my couples can be assured that I will be a positive and intuitive presence on your day, ready to read every moment and adapt to all situations.

I specialize in wedding photography for casual couples that want timeless images that won't be out of style in five years. The wedding portrait on your wall will still show that particular moment. I want you to see that portrait daily and remember that moment, and the story behind your wedding. I want you to feel those emotions you felt all over again. From the butterflies in your stomach, to the laughter on the dance floor. I want you to remember your vows, the memories, and even the crazy shenanigans that might have happened.

Along with the versatility of experience shooting indoors and outdoors; the personal relationship that I establish with my couples leads the way for extraordinary customer service.

Follow Red Ribbon Photography on

neg 68

7 Reviews for Red Ribbon Photography

• Marcie

Marcie · Married on 06/24/2016

From the beginning Mary made it clear she was willing to work within our budget and provide a custom package of what we wanted (skip the engagement session, unnecessary credits, etc.). When we met with her we knew her personality was great for the two of us, little did we know she would fit flawlessly with our entire bridal party. We had a blast working with Mary and Shelli throughout the entire day. The photo reveal session was fun and we are blown away by the number of photos and the quality of each - we are obsessed! She did an AMAZING job! Mary is so flexible, very talented and hilarious to hang out with - worth every penny and then some! We are EXTREMELY happy with Red Ribbon!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

We had the best experience with Red Ribbon Photography for my engagement session and wedding day. Both Mary and Tony are very easy going and so fun to work with. My guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing they were as well. They made everyone in the wedding party feel at ease, which made the photographs look amazing. Mary did such a great job capturing the moment of the day and I couldn't be happier with the way my photo's turned out. We definitely plan on using them for our photo needs in the future. I highly recommend Red Ribbon Photography! Nicole & Brian

Sent on 02/13/2014

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

Red Ribbon Photography is absolutely 100% the best photographers! We used them for both our engagement and wedding and they did a wonderful job! They also were both there for our whole wedding (which is rare) and they were so friendly and sociable with us and all our guests. They take amazing and high-quality photos and don't take too long to get them back to you either! We plan on using them for all our future photography needs, HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Red Ribbon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Bronze and Beautiful Bridal
    Bronze and Beautiful Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mary is an amazing wedding photographer and lady, such a pleasure to work with, highly professional and you will be more than amazed with your wedding day photos! Highly recommended!

• Brighton, 80601 See on map