Red Hat Limousines

Red Hat Limousines

CA

7 Reviews for Red Hat Limousines

Overall we had a good experience. They were very responsive when I was setting up the reservation, but when I was trying to confirm a few days before the wedding, they were not very responsive. I got a little nervous, but they finally confirmed. Also, the limo I reserved was not what showed up on the wedding day. I ordered a regular limo and a stretch SUV limo turned up. My niece and nephew loved the huge limo, so I guess it worked out! Also, the price was great compared to other companies.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/25/12, 5 Reviews
2.5

Quality of service:
1. the driver was 10 minutes late.
2. We have requested a limo that will fit 12 people. The limo turned out to be smaller than we wanted. what the heck?!?! So one of the groomsmen had to sit up in the front w/ the driver.
3. When he picked our wedding party up, he went the wrong direction. The driver did not have any of the desinations pre-programmed in the GPS and he was going to take us to the wrong address if my husband had not yelled at the driver to direct him to the right address.

Responsiveness:
Jarod, the owner, never picked up the phone whenever my husband called. He would call back when my husband call his business aprtner and his business partner picked up and told him to call Jarod's number.

Professionalism:
Despite the lack of good communication, they did carry themselves fairly well. Except when asking the driver to turn on the AC, instead of saying "okay, i'll leave the car running" he made excuses that it was too hot to leave the car running.

Value and Flexibilty:
Basically, you get what you paid for. And Red Hat Limo was the best deal out there. I would recommend Red Hat to others ONLY if they are on a tight budget.

Profile Picture cherie, 7/21/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Red Hat limo was on time for my wedding. Our Driver was amazing. Everything went smoothly. Our driver made sure we were keeping to our schedule. We would recommend this limo company to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews