329 E Main St, Ravenna, OH 44266 Map · Phone number

Tallmadge, Ohio
Tallmadge, Ohio
mjm 195
RealBridals.com
Downtown Cleveland offers so many areas for great shots.
Downtown Cleveland offers so many areas for great shots.
jb 179
RealBridals.com
Cuyahoga Falls is a wealth of opportunities.
Cuyahoga Falls is a wealth of opportunities.
c79e71e70c0a4d0a 1418056752674 tn 261

19 Reviews for RealBridals.com

MJ · Married on 09/20/2014

Rick Sheridan was amazing! Could not believe how amazing the photos were. I feel like I never saw him, but he was always there taking these amazing shots! Have way too many good photos but not enough frames or surfaces in my house! (Good problem to have). He was extremely responsive and worked with me. I had some photo ideas for after the wedding shoot with the bridal party. Rick made my ideas into amazing photos. My husband and I highly reccomended him! Plus, military members, ask about his military discount!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Marie · Married on 07/19/2014

Rick was highly professional, demonstrated high understanding of our needs and particular values in regards to photography, and ensured that each moment of our wedding and reception were remembered and highlighted through photography. I was incredibly happy with the resulting photographs, as are my family members. The turnaround time between 'wedding date' and 'receiving photos' was very quick. Overall, I could not have been more satisfied with the service provided, the professionalism exhibited, and the value of the work.

Sent on 12/14/2014

I found Rick at Real Bridals very easy to get a hold of. He also was very quick with response. I even received compliments from my guest at our wedding on how they did not even notice that he was there. Unlike some photographers that take away from your guest being able to see you during the ceremony he was in the back ground not taking away from our special day. The photos that we got were wonderful I could not asked for anything better. I can't even express in words my gratefulness to how he was able to capture all the special moments from our wedding and more. I have had friends that since got married and used a high price photographer and they now regret not using this one. He was also very flexable with being able to meet up with us. He also was flexable with the day of our wedding and was willing to drive anywhere we needed him to go on our wedding day. He was completely professional. The pricing was very competitive and a great value for what we got. I also liked that their were no hidden fees at all he was very upfront with costs . Over all I would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/06/2014

RealBridals.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,260.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,125.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 329 E Main St Ravenna, 44266 See on map