Colorado Springs, CO 80910 Map · Phone number

About Real Photography

Nic and Traci Turchin of Real Photography focus on making your photography experience fun and relaxed from start to finish. Their clean, modern style and photojournalistic approach ensure that your wedding day will be captured beautifully.

They serve the Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Denver, and Boulder areas.

Please visit the Real Photography website to learn more.

PhotographersFavorites078
PhotographerFavorites097
PhotographerFavorites055

16 Reviews for Real Photography

Ashlee · Married on 09/21/2013

Traci and Nik made everything so easy on our big day! They were always quick to respond to emails leading up to the wedding and freely answered any and all of my questions. They were incredibly professional and organized. The day of the wedding we had some last minute changes and they were flexible and easy going making a stressful situation seem like no problem at all. We were running behind and they did a great job of getting us back on schedule and keeping us aware of the time without rushing us or stressing us out. They are naturals!!! They hopped right in and started getting amazing shots immediately upon their arrival. They were both sweet, fun and incredibly easy to work with. I'm SO pleased with their work and would recommend them to anyone!!! Amazing people and fabulous photographers. Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Working with Traci and Nic was the best experience. Their work is beyond amazing. I'm so happy I went with them their work is great, their prices are fair, and they are a joy to be with(you spend all of your wedding day with them so that is important). My emails and questions were always answered in a timely manner. Traci takes a lot of care when it comes to her brides. I know if anything happen I could count on her to come through and make my day the best it could be. I could of not been happier to work with her and plan on bring all my future business to her. As far as photography Real Photography is a must to use.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Catherine · Married on 04/20/2013

There are no words that can express how incredibly happy I am with our photographers. First of all, Traci (for our engagements and my bridal portraits) makes you feel like she could be your sister and you are at ease taking any photos with her. She is open to any ideas you have, but everything she directs you to do comes out fabulously. The final CD of pictures which she and her husband took at our wedding made me shed a tear (and that is saying A LOT because I hardly cried at my actual wedding). They were the most beautiful and soft and “story-telling” photos. They really tell the story of the whole night as they do not just focus on the bride and groom, but on all the attendees having a great time. She and her husband coordinate with the DJ to have everything going on schedule. I can honestly say that if you book with them, you don’t have to worry about a thing. I also highly recommend doing the “first look” photo session instead of waiting till after the wedding to take bride/groom portraits. It makes it less stressful and they can focus on unique photos. Plus it’s Colorado and you could end up with all four seasons in one day as we did  and getting our pictures done prior to the wedding relieved stress. Of my wedding, the photography that Traci and Nick did is my absolute favorite 

Sent on 06/12/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Colorado Springs, 80910 See on map