Reagan Rule Photography

Naples, FL View map

Hello, and welcome to my site! I am a freelance photographer in Southwest Florida - feel free to visit my website at www.reaganrule.com and check out my work! My style is a fresh mix of photojournalistic candid shots, and relaxed, less 'posed' images that showcase the personalities and emotions of my subjects. I love shooting spontaneous moments and up close detail shots of decor - My job is to really bring life to the images and let my clients relive their special event through keepsake photographs! Thank you for your interest in my work!
Best wishes, Reagan

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
0.0
  • User2032623 2+ years ago
    Would not recommend hiring this photographer.

Carrie Darling Events Carrie Darling Events Wedding Planners

AMAZING!!! Reagan puts so much time and creative thought into her work!! I have worked with her at several events, and she arrived earlier than planned just to make sure she captured all of the details of the event before all the guests arrived! She was bending all sorts of ways, even crawling on the floor to get the right shots! Reagan got great posed shots- but my favorite are the ones that weren't "planned". Special moments taken through the hanging centerpiece flowers to add drama to the photo! I can't say enough... she is GREAT to work with and so down to earth! And her studio is awesome:) Great commercial work too!

Naples, 34103
Location of (Reagan Rule Photography)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding