Rayna McGinnis Photography

Arvada, CO View map
$925 Most Popular Price

$925 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I'm Rayna and I'm a rock climbing, animal loving, travel addicted smartass who happens to also be a wedding + elopement photographer.

I specialize in small, intimate weddings and elopements for active couples. Why, you ask? Because my couples are awesome. And because I love working with like minded people who see the world the same way that I do.

One of my favorite couples described me as the most unenchanted wedding photographer ever, because while I love small, intimate weddings, elopements and the idea of marriage, I think most weddings suck.

Why? Because I believe that *most* weddings are designed around the guest, parental expectations and what people "think they should do".

I think that's total crap. I believe a wedding is about the couple and should be celebrated the way the couple truly wants it to be. Which for my couples usually means a very small, intimate ceremony or an elopement with just the two of them.

So if you're looking to say your vows with 20 guests or less, on top of the world, out in the dessert or with your sand in the toes (or really anywhere in between), send me a message and let's chat!

Amanda Married on 03/24/2017
    I highly recommend Rayna for your Colorado elopement. She was knowledgable of beautiful locations, very responsive and flexible with planning, a lot of fun to work with day of, and gave us incredible photos to remember our special day!
    Paola Married on 03/16/2017
    We loved working with Rayna!
    If you are looking for an elopement photographer in Colorado, don't look further! Since the moment I contacted her she was nothing but helpful. She asked all the right questions to get an understanding of who we were as a couple and what was important to us in our day. Also, she provided recommendations on every aspect we asked for (location, vendors, restaurant suggestions, etc) since we were not in Colorado and actually it was my first time there
    On our elopement day we had a couple hiccups which led us to be a little late, Rayna was very understanding and professional about it. She even helped us carrying our stuff! She has a very fun personality and a great humor which helped us feel comfortable when our pictures were being taken
    And obviously, we absolutely LOVED our pictures. Which she sent in a very timely manner :)
    Thank you Rayna!
    Robin Married on 10/23/2016
    Rayna is amazing!
    She worked within our budget and gave us everything we wanted! We had a few issues with other vendors but not Rayna. She made everything so easy which made my life much easier.
    When we first spoke on the phone I knew her personality was something I wanted on my special day. She is so kind and bubbly. Her electricity added to our wedding day! She was fun and had amazing ideas! She truly captured the love and joy of our day, not just ours but all of our guests as well. Looking through the pictures warms my heart and takes me back to the day. She caught everything we wanted and more on camera. We were thoroughly impressed and are very glad we went with Rayna, she webt above and beyond our expectations! We HIGHLY recommend her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Rayna McGinnis Photography Price Rates

The Holly Berry The Holly Berry Wedding Florists

Rayna does a beautiful job. Her pictures are unique and very professional. I highly recommend her.

Events Extraordinaire Events Extraordinaire Wedding Planners

Rayna is the type of photographer that goes out of her way to catch the moments that are special and unique. She has a sharp eye for detail which in the end captures the details that are at times lost in the moment. Rayna has formed a reputation that is not only professional, but respectable as well. If you want special photos - Rayna is the photographer to contact.

Kim J Beauty Kim J Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is with great pleasure that I have the opportunity to write an endorsement on one of the best photographers in Colorado and have had the pleasure of working with. Rayna is one of those rare photographers who truly is an artist. Her ability to see things in a different view is what sets her apart from the rest. Rayna will make your wedding photos unforgettable.

Arvada, 80003
7206639857
Location of (Rayna McGinnis Photography)

Rayna McGinnis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rayna McGinnis Photography include in the starting price?

Rayna McGinnis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rayna McGinnis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rayna McGinnis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rayna McGinnis Photography offer?

Rayna McGinnis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rayna McGinnis Photography offer?

Rayna McGinnis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rayna McGinnis Photography offer for wedding events?

Rayna McGinnis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Rayna McGinnis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rayna McGinnis Photography is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding