339 Windsor Drive, Marietta, GA 30064 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $650
  • Pricing

About Randy Everette

INTRO

I was raised Lutheran, served in Methodist and Baptist churches and attended Calvary Chapel and non-denominational churches. I have been around the block in church world. I received my M.A. in Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary in 2009 and was ordained in 2012.

I am honored when anyone asks me to officiate their wedding ceremony. I am a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ and love the sacrament of marriage. Therefore, some of my requirements below and the way in which I will officiate your ceremony will reflect upon that. I take the role of uniting you in marriage very seriously before God and your friends and family. Therefore, some of the requirements below will also reflect upon that.

I ask each couple to consider two things:

1. I love and recommend for each couple to write their own wedding vows (something I'm happy to help you with). If you don't feel comfortable writing your own vows I have many sample vows to choose from.
  2. I suggest that each couple writes a short paragraph about why you love each other and email it to me two weeks before your wedding. This is something I can use to better understand your hopes for your wedding day and use to better craft my role in your day.

PLANNING

In terms of planning, there are no rules when it comes to your wedding. There are two major questions that need to be asked:

What do you really want out of this day?

When you look back, what do you want to remember?

I want your wedding ceremony to be focused on what you are looking for in the ceremony. Two things that I do strongly recommend are that you write your own vows and that you each email me a brief description of why you love each other. Your marriage ceremony is entirely centered upon your friends and families witnessing the vows you are making to each other for the rest of your lives, so I insist upon each of you taking the time to think through them and put them in your own words. The email with the description of why you love each other will help me shape the ceremony to be more personal.

I can send ceremony templates to help you brainstorm what elements you do and do not want to include in your ceremony. The templates serve as a starting place so we can customize your ceremony to what you want to happen on your special day.

PRE-MARITAL COUNSELING

My pre-marital counseling is fused with a relational, conversational and professional style. I combine both a spiritual and a natural approach. My goal in pre-marital counseling is to help brides and grooms not just get married, but actually stay married for life in a healthy, loving relationship, where you don't lose sight of each other as the years go on. You are planning 2 things: a wedding and a marriage; my desire is for you to have the best wedding and best marriage possible.

I feel it's important to help couples be prepared for marriage. With time always at a premium, I frequently suggest couples walk through the books Preparing for Marriage (Dennis Rainey) and Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts (Les & Leslie Parrott). Either option will require some "homework" on your part, but that work is really just meaningful conversation, getting to know each other better with some intentional discussion prompts. I recommend doing it over coffee.

If you are planning on getting married and looking for pre-marital counseling please feel free to contact me so we can begin outlining your customized pre-marital counseling course.

OFFICIANT FEE

Every wedding ceremony is different which is why every Officiant fee will be different. My fees range from $300-$650, based off of the budget and needs of the couple and the complexity of the wedding ceremony. Please contact me directly to discuss your needs and determine fee.

Follow Randy Everette on

image 1
img7174

2 Reviews for Randy Everette

Monica · Married on 09/23/2017

Randy Everette was prepared in every way. The ceremony was personal, inspirational and perfect! Not only did he truly minister to the bride and groom, he ministered to all the guests. Even though I was the mother of bride and very biased, I have never heard a wedding ceremony that could top the one that he officiated for my daughter and her groom. It was precious and special!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Elyce · Married on 11/27/2009

In the fall of 2009, my husband and I were finalizing our wedding preparations when our wedding officiant canceled due to an injury. With such short notice, we worried it would be very difficult to find another officiant. In stepped Randy Everette, to save the day.

Having been referred to Randy by a friend, we were delighted with the care and attentiveness he gave our wedding. Randy met with my husband and I, pre-wedding, to talk about our relationship, hopes for our marriage, and to even give us helpful advice. It was very evident that Randy saw this opportunity not just as another officiating job but as a chance to bless a new marriage. We were very grateful for this care.

Randy also orchestrated the wedding rehearsal wonderfully, answering all our questions and helping to order the flow of the ceremony. He had great suggestions for our wedding vows and various religious elements we wanted to include in the ceremony. Thanks to Randy's attention to detail, we felt at ease with all the facets of the service.

My husband and I call our wedding day “The Day God Smiled On Us.” Joining as one before our family and friends- in such a special, sacred service- was something we'll never forget. We know that Randy's officiating played a big part in granting us such a memorable day and we will always be grateful. We highly recommend Randy Everette as a wedding officiant to any couple wanting a special and smooth-running wedding day.

Elyce W.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Randy Everette Pricing

Randy Everette Price Rates

Randy Everette FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 650
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Baptist
    Methodist
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English