Ramone's Bakery & Cafe

209 E St, Eureka, CA 95501 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ramone's Bakery & Cafe

Now with five locations in the Humboldt area, Ramone's features breakfast pastries, award-winning coffee & espresso, delectable desserts, soup, salad & lunch entrées, fresh baked bread, fresh fruit tarts, specialty cakes and cookies.

Our bakeries serve a large variety of freshly-baked breakfast pastries including several flavors of scones, danish, croissants and muffins, all made with the best ingredients and with loving attention to detail.

Follow Ramone's Bakery & Cafe on

• Teetarts Cakes
  • Savannahs Savory Sweets
  • Verbena Cakes

3 Reviews for Ramone's Bakery & Cafe

Kandis · Married on 05/30/2015

Our wedding cake came out perfect! The presentation, taste, quality, everything was excellent! I received so many compliments on my special day about how beautiful the cake was and how good it tasted. Thanks so much Ramone for creating the perfect cake for my wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Alex · Married on 08/09/2014

Delicious cake that was beautifully decorated. They even arranged extra flowers we had at the venue on the cake for us when they delivered it.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Leah was amazing!! Ramones bakery was the best choice for a wedding cake I could have made. Everything from the tasting to the finished product was fabulous. The cake was moist and flavorful and the most beautiful cake i have ever seen. it was even better than I could have imagined. Leah took what was in my head and made it even better. And what an amazing deal to we got a giant 5 tier cake for half the price that every other bakery wanted.

Sent on 10/30/2013