4729 Spottswood Avenue, Memphis, TN 38117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 2

About RAM Entertainment LLC

RAM Entertainment & Special Event Services has been a part of the entertainment industry for 25 years! Producing the World's greatest events - Any Act, Anywhere, Anytime!

RAM Entertainment is the ultimate entertainment source! Please browse our site to find just what you need to make your next event a success! Call today, 1-800-935-3555 or 901-757-4900.

"We had the good fortune to work with Russ Madry and RAM Entertainment recently to bring the Herb Williams Band to Jacksonville, Florida to play at an event to support the launch of our client’s newest lottery game, “Mustang Money”. The Florida Lottery had been familiar with Herb and his band and had asked us to work out the arrangements to bring them to town for the event.

The promotion was fairly complicated, with many moving parts that required a tremendous amount of coordination on everyone’s part. That’s why we appreciate so much the absolute turn-key service that Russ and RAM Entertainment provided to get the band and crew to our event. Everyone showed up EXACTLY on time and with everything they needed. They were professional, polite and efficient. And I have to say, Herb Williams and his band were absolutely outstanding….far exceeding our expectations.

I’d give Herb, his band, the crew and RAM Entertainment a perfect score for this event. Well done."
Kind regards,
Ron Williams
Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing

"Once again, RAM Entertainment delivered a fantastic show. We had Jason D. Williams start off the night, and as usual, he was phenomenal, and got the entire party involved in the show. Shaggy, our headliner, completely wowed everyone there. From the moment he took the stage, until the end of the night, all in attendance were on their feet and dancing. RAM arranged a special meeting with the artists, and Shaggy even brought the birthday girl on stage. Russ and Belle took complete control of the party and left nothing to chance. RAM Entertainment is always our first call whenever we plan our corporate and private functions. Another job well done!!!!"
Seth K.
Private Party

"I wanted to express how pleasurable it is to work with RAM Entertainment. I have been an Event Planner / Wedding Coordinator for almost 18 years and working with you and your groups is a delight. The talent is exceptional - very professional and flexible. Great live music is such an important element in any event and RAM Entertainment does not disappoint!!"
Martha S. Wright,owner
Gracious Occasions, Inc

"RAM perfectly fulfilled our wedding ceremony and reception needs. RAM's website is easy to use and being able to hear bands and search playlists made our decision quick and painless. Everything about RAM from the contracts to the customer service was professional and easy. The King Beez put on a great show and everyone at our wedding reception loved them. The key to a fun and memorable wedding reception starts with a great band and the King Beez delivered. The Beth Luscombe String Trio was excellent and they played beautifully during our ceremony. The trio really made our outside wedding intimate and remarkable. Both groups made our wedding day easy, enjoyable, and memorable. Thank you so much and we will always recommend RAM."
Chasity and Jay Balfour

"RAM Entertainment is one of the best vendors I have ever had the opportunity to work with. I have worked with RAM Entertainment and Russ Madry the last three years and have never once experienced a problem. The Memphis Soul Revue is awesome to work with and they make sure all your needs are taken care of and that they have met your guests expectations!"
Elizabeth Moore
American Heart Association

"RAM Entertainment responded in record time to my corporate event inquiry, providing professional insight and offering a variety of services to assist me in creating the perfect atmosphere for my client reception. I am impressed with your ability to ascertain client needs and to ensure that those needs are met. Through attention to detail and excellent client correspondence, RAM provided a seamless business transaction and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks!"
Tanya Vandergrift
Glankler Brown, PLLC

"RAM Entertainment was great! They worked with us to select the perfect entertainment for our wedding day that truly reflected our personal style."
Deborah & Kenneth Jackson

"I would like to thank you and your company for the services you provide for me and my guests. I can always trust and count on RAM to come through every time. I look forward to working with you and your company. I also would like to thank Russ Madry for all the help he has given me during all of my planned promotions."
Freddy Nosef, Jr.
Budweiser

RAM Entertainment went beyond my expectations with providing all of the entertainment for my wedding. Through them I was able to book a string trio for my ceremony, a wedding band for my reception, and a special guest (Elvis) to make an appearance at my reception. It was so nice being able to book everything through one source. Everyone at RAM was super friendly and always eager to help with anything. I had absolutely no worries when it came to the entertainment aspect of my wedding because I knew that everything would be perfect, and it was! So many of our guests commented on how great The 1-900 Band performed. Everyone loved Elvis ... he was such a hit! I couldn't be more pleased with RAM Entertainment and will definitely be recommending them to all of my friends who are engaged.
Thanks Again :)

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

81 Reviews for RAM Entertainment LLC

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2017

I can’t say enough about how incredible Memphis Soul Revue was. My husband and I hired them for our wedding this past weekend in Nashville, and they killed it! Everyone was dancing and having a blast. They learned a song for our first dance and fulfilled my Rick James request. I loved them and would tell anyone they just HAVE to hire them for their wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Using Memphis Soul Revue for my upcoming wedding. Very professional and great band!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/02/2014

The DMP band played at our wedding two years ago and I can't believe I haven't written this review sooner. This band BY FAR exceeded our expectations. They had people dancing pretty much right away, which isn't always the case at weddings. The musicians were so involved with the crowd - they literally walked around to a certain extent. Given our venue, they were not on a stage. It's like they were really a part of the party which to me is why all of our guests were so into it. They also played a wide range of music genres, played all songs we requested and were very talented! I truly cannot say enough good things about the DMP band. They made our wedding reception such a blast!!! My husband and I looked at each other several times during the night to say how awesome they were.

Sent on 08/26/2016

RAM Entertainment LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Music
    MC
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 7500
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    MC
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acapella
    Rock
    Strings
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

Real Weddings

• CHEERS Event Planning
    CHEERS Event Planning Wedding Planners

What a great company! We love working with RAM for all of our entertainment needs! They have an incredible selection of bands and are very easy to work with!

• 4729 Spottswood Avenue Memphis, 38117 See on map
    8009353555 (Other Phone Number)
    9016822008 (Fax Number)
    9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday