80 Reviews for RAM Entertainment LLC

Lighting (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
75 RAM Entertainment LLC Reviews

I can’t say enough about how incredible Memphis Soul Revue was. My husband and I hired them for our wedding this past weekend in Nashville, and they killed it! Everyone was dancing and having a blast. They learned a song for our first dance and fulfilled my Rick James request. I loved them and would tell anyone they just HAVE to hire them for their wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We used the Party Jammers for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Everyone has commented about how great and fun the band was. Several people asked for their info so they could use them too! The only thing is that their contract come with some very specific requests, which, if your venue is willing to work with isn't a problem, but just a little warning. Absolutely would use them again. Little pricy, but worth EVERY penny.

Profile Picture Gillian, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Using Memphis Soul Revue for my upcoming wedding. Very professional and great band!

Profile Picture User4835010, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
1.0

Never again. Legendary Icebreakers. Disappointed. I have used other agencies and bands with much better luck.

Profile Picture User5130301, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

They sent out specifics before the wedding which was helpful and they were extremely nice. The band was fabulous

Profile Picture User4815526, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The DMP band played at our wedding two years ago and I can't believe I haven't written this review sooner. This band BY FAR exceeded our expectations. They had people dancing pretty much right away, which isn't always the case at weddings. The musicians were so involved with the crowd - they literally walked around to a certain extent. Given our venue, they were not on a stage. It's like they were really a part of the party which to me is why all of our guests were so into it. They also played a wide range of music genres, played all songs we requested and were very talented! I truly cannot say enough good things about the DMP band. They made our wedding reception such a blast!!! My husband and I looked at each other several times during the night to say how awesome they were.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Music During Breaks, Reception

Funky Town was the life of our wedding reception. They gave wonderful energy to our reception and they were worth every penny. My shy Dad has never danced in his life and gripes about it anytime he thinks he may be required to dance. In fact, he grumbled all weekend about dancing at the reception. Lo and behold, he danced the entire night and all our family and friends were shocked. It was a wedding reception miracle courtesy of Funky Town. They were that funky.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Memphis Soul Review was the highlight of our event! Everyone was totally blown away with the show they put on. I had many out of town musicians as guests and all they could say was "wow!"

Profile Picture David, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The soulsations were unbelievable and had every guest out on the dance floor! They did any amazing job and couldn't refer them enough.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

When it came time to planning our wedding, Josh and I had few requests. We wanted all our friends and family there and we wanted a PARTY! The Soulsations definitely delivered! They knew how to get the dance floor started and how to keep it going! Within just a few days since our celebration, we have heard countless times that they are "THE BEST BAND EVER!" They played the most fabulous mix of songs, that crossed all genres and encouraged all age groups to move and groove on the dance floor! I could not have dreamed up a better band to set the stage and help us celebrate the most special day of our lives! We cannot thank them enough!!!

Profile Picture Arden, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

A huge thank you to Soulsations! All I can say is "Absolute Perfection"! You all made our daughter's wedding a huge success! Excellent musicians, fabulous voices, and a show like none other! We also appreciate your professionalism! I highly recommend Soulsations and RAM Entertainment!!
Patti Coleman Little Rock, AR

Profile Picture Patti, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

I am a Widower and planned my Daughter's wedding reception alone.

RAM was excellent to work with and The Dance Street Band was great!!

Profile Picture Alon, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Memphis Soul Revue is the BEST band in the Mid-South. Their range of music appeals to all ages and any crowd. They sound AMAZING, they look AMAZING, and they know how to truly ENTERTAIN! If you want a top notch band don't hestitate when looking at MSR, they truly are the BEST and worth every penny! Furthermore, RAM is great company and always a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Social Graces Events, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wonderful time with funky town!! Couldn't have asked for a better band. Everyone enjoyed them and numerous people asked for their information. The band interacted with the guests plus the bride and groom throughout the night and kept everyone on their feet. Not a boring wedding band, highly recommend.

Profile Picture User3565694, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Memphis Soul Revue was Amazing!! Everyone loved them. Extremely entertaining and energetic!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The ease of booking and the communication prior to the event was great! The band DMP was fabulous!! I would book again and recommend them.

Profile Picture Belinda, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

This is the best band, easy to work with, played the songs we requested, the crowd loved them. They were on time and very professional!!

Profile Picture User3749026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We used RAM entertainment for our daughter's wedding and we could not have been happier! They worked with us from day one, always reachable, always friendly, and most of all completely reliable. The entertainment was amazing and I would definitely use RAM again!

Profile Picture kathryn, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party Jammers were AWESOME!! We were so pleased! :) Will definitely recommend them to friends and family members planning future events!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

RAM provided a stress free experience. All communications were immediately answered or answered within a few hours. The contract was simple and succinct. Nothing was hidden. We hired Memphis Soul Revue who superbly delivered all our requests. We requested two songs which were not on their playlist and they performed them flawlessly. We would not hesitate to contract with RAM, again.

Profile Picture User3716643, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

RAM Entertainment was very easy to work with. The band we chose was wonderful! We have received a lot of positive feedback from our wedding guests as well!

Profile Picture User3043139, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Dmp was awesome! Several people asked us for their contact information they loved them so much!

Profile Picture User3750532, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

What a fantastic group to work with in securing the perfect band for our event. We needed two bands and they worked very hard for us in getting just the right fit for our venue. RAM is fantastic at communicating and being very patient with us. I will use RAM again!!

Profile Picture VA, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I got so many compliments on my wedding band. They didn't completely learn our first dance song correctly but no one could tell but me and my husband so it was still a good dance

Profile Picture User3763831, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I truly enjoyed working with you and Belle. She was wonderful and always willing to accomodate me and answer my questions. I thought the band was wonderful and could not have made the wedding more fun!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/12/13, 1 Review