Phoenix, AZ 85008 Map · Phone number

About RaLa Photography

Thank you so much for swinging by my wedding wire site. I'll tell you a little bit about me and then I hope to learn a lot about you~

I love being in love and seeing people in love!

I love my clients!

I love learning new things about cultures and people. I love my job!

I don't just photograph your day I capture the emotions, love, laughter, and silliness!

If I could live off of chocolate, burritos, and vietnamese food I would!

I live with my husband who is my super hero (Semper Fi) and our spoiled dog!

If trail running could be my second job I would apply instantly!

I have an addiction to reading three books at one time!

I look forward to hearing from you!

:)Tara

trl6453

31 Reviews for RaLa Photography

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2018

Our wedding was yesterday in Kauai, Hawaii. We flew Tara in from Arizona because there was no one else I trusted with capturing our wedding day more than her. She’s so good with large parties, difficult family members, and keeping everyone organized throughout the day. She’s literally on top of everything! Her photos I know will be gorgeous, as the boudoir session she did for me before the wedding wats absolutely amazing. I’m so happy we brought her to Hawaii to capture this day. She’s amazing.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Gina and Joseph · Married on 11/12/2016

Tara is one of the most amazing people to work with and I am so incredibly happy that she was our photographer for our wedding day! From beginning to end Tara was a joy to work with (even when I was not) and capture our day perfectly even when I was not even sure what I wanted. From our initial meeting to the engagement shoots to the wedding, Tara was professional and prompt with all of her work, while still poking fun and me and Joe when we needed it. While her work really speaks for itself, her talents going beyond the print and to her interactions with the client, and the family.

All of our parents were really happy with the final product, so were all of our friends. She did not just worry about capturing us at our best, but everyone else, and our pup! She was really quick with everything and was almost invisible when she needed to be. She double, triple checked with me before she left for the evening as well, and had our sneak peek up before we went away for our honeymoon that Monday!

Her choice in secondary photographer was also incredible.

Thank you so much Tara, this will definitely NOT be the last time I force you to work with me!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • sierra584

sierra · Married on 11/05/2016

Tara was such a blast to work with. She is genuine, respectful, and has a great sense of humor. I was very picky looking at wedding photographers because after awhile they all look the same to me. Tara's portfolio however was amazing. Her photos are encompassed a soft, candid style with perfect lighting and color. She laid out a timeline for the day of which helped kept the wedding party and family on schedule. I received my sneak peek a day or two after my wedding as was in awe of her work as well as all our friends and family. Tara is so easy-going and loves what she does, I'm so happy to have had her be a part of my wedding. You can all stop reading this review now and just BOOK RALA PHOTOGRAPHY!!! :D

Sent on 11/08/2016

RaLa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,515.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,459.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Phoenix, 85008 See on map
    5304141126 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7 I love my job!