Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Raise the Bar Bartending

Raise the Bar Bartending is a premier bartending company located in Scottsdale, Arizona. With a staff of professional and knowledgeable bartenders serving guests, couples can take more time to enjoy their own event. Their bartenders understand the worth in knowing the newest and trendiest drinks as well as the classics. With dedication to customer service and professionalism, they go the extra mile to ensure every event is memorable.

All the couples need to provide is the alcohol and beverages, and the Raise the Bar Bartending staff will do the rest. Every bartender brings their own set of basic bar supplies and tools, barware, and glassware, and will assist in both setting up and cleaning up the area after the event. Their services can be utilized at open-bar cocktail receptions and include the ability to serve:

• House beer, wine, and liquor
  • Specialty beer and wine
Wine tasting
b3

15 Reviews for Raise the Bar Bartending

Shannon · Married on 03/17/2018

The bartender you sent did an amazing job! She was so friendly and took care of my wedding guest so wonderfully. She always asked how I was when I walked by or if I needed anything. She even asked my groom what my favorite drink was so she would have it ready!! She went above and beyond in customer service and was very professional. Your company was the easiest and best for my whole wedding!!

I just had to let you know.

Thank you for sending her to my wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Haley · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I got married this November and Raise the Bar provided their bartending services for our outdoor 200-person wedding. The two bartenders were very professional and were very flexible with our requests. I forgot to mention that I did not want shots served during the reception and when we asked them to stop serving shots they did so immediately. They brought their own bars (2) and all of the supplies and mixers and we just provided the alcohol and everything worked out perfectly. Thank you so much Raise the Bar! We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Raise the Bar Bartending Pricing

Raise the Bar Bartending Price Rates

Raise the Bar Bartending FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Cocktail Reception
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware

• Arizona Mobile DJ
    Arizona Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

I have been at several events where Raise The Bar was hosting and they always provide a phenomenal service! Smiling bartenders, never too busy to say hello. Even though I don't drink when I DJ they always had water and soda for me whenever I asked them (kept me hydrated). Love their service and so will you!

• Scottsdale, 85251 See on map