10160 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45241 Map · Phone number

About Raffel's Catering & Banquet Halls

Raffel's Catering & Banquet Halls Inc. is a third generation family owned Blue Ash, Ohio catering company that has been servicing the catering and reception hall needs of Greater Cincinnati (OH) and Northern Kentucky for nearly forty (40) years! We have a banquet center in Evendale (Ohio) and a banquet hall in Blue Ash (Ohio) available for your wedding reception or other important catered event!

Follow Raffel's Catering & Banquet Halls on

5x7 7
12x16 4
87cddd7d6161fd82 1484260578707 5x7 7

13 Reviews for Raffel's Catering & Banquet Halls

We were very pleased to have Raffel's Catering as our Wedding Caterers! Everything turned out great and the food was delicious!

Anita was very easy to communicate with and answered any questions we came across throughout our planning!

All staff at our wedding were great and we were getting compliments all evening!

Sent on 08/24/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/29/2010

I used Raffel's Catering for my August 2010 wedding. My wedding was on a Sunday afternoon and Raffel's was perfect for the occasion. We had a heavy hors d'ouevres menu that was plenty for my 150 guests with whole pans left over! The food was fresh and colorful, exactly what I wanted. I worked with Nicki Raffel and she was awesome. Always responsive to me and replied to my emails almost instantly. Even when I changed the quantities of my menu items 10 times she was always gracious about it and understood a bride's needs. I have recommended Raffel's to other brides and even used them for my company dinner party! Great value for the cost.

Sent on 10/22/2010

Abbey · Married on 09/26/2009

Raffels was wonderful. The food was great, the value was wonderful. We had so many positive comments about the food.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Raffel's Catering & Banquet Halls FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 15.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 10160 Reading Rd Cincinnati, 45241 See on map