Raffel's Catering & Banquet Halls

Cincinnati, OH View map

Raffel's Catering & Banquet Halls Inc. is a third generation family owned Blue Ash, Ohio catering company that has been servicing the catering and reception hall needs of Greater Cincinnati (OH) and Northern Kentucky for nearly forty (40) years! We have a banquet center in Evendale (Ohio) and a banquet hall in Blue Ash (Ohio) available for your wedding reception or other important catered event!

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$50

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$15

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
Specialty Beer
House Wine
Specialty Wine
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4 out of 5 rating
    4.1 out of 5 rating
    Kathy B. Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful!

I had been in the wedding business and worked with Raffel's for years before it was time for my daughter's wedding. There was no question as to who we were going to choose for our caterer! Raffles delivers undeniably great food and are so easy to work with. Maggie guided us through the whole process and was there for us from start to finish. Nikki was there the day of and we couldn't have survived with out either of them. Maggie supplied brunch for the whole wedding party that morning, helped deliver sandwiches to my son-in-law's PD so those on duty wouldn't miss out plus having donuts ready to go at the end of the evening! Thank you Raffels for a magical day!
  • User1779245 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were very pleased to have Raffel's Catering as our Wedding Caterers! Everything turned out great and the food was delicious!

Anita was very easy to communicate with and answered any questions we came across throughout our planning!

All staff at our wedding were great and we were getting compliments all evening!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 08/29/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Raffel's Catering for my August 2010 wedding. My wedding was on a Sunday afternoon and Raffel's was perfect for the occasion. We had a heavy hors d'ouevres menu that was plenty for my 150 guests with whole pans left over! The food was fresh and colorful, exactly what I wanted. I worked with Nicki Raffel and she was awesome. Always responsive to me and replied to my emails almost instantly. Even when I changed the quantities of my menu items 10 times she was always gracious about it and understood a bride's needs. I have recommended Raffel's to other brides and even used them for my company dinner party! Great value for the cost.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

10160 Reading Rd Cincinnati, OH, 45241
Location of (Raffel's Catering & Banquet Halls)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding