Nearby Vendors to Consider

15 Reviews for Rachel V Photography

High-Res Images (1)

Not enough words exist to describe how amazingly talented Rachel is as a photographer. Her demeanor is professional while her personality shines through her work. We couldn't be more pleased with the finished product. She did a wonderful job of capturing every special moment on the best day of our lives. We are so grateful to be able to relive our wedding through captivating memories on film. Thank you Rachel!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images

There is so much I could say. Rachel was phenomenal from beginning to end. Her talent, dedication to her craft, and hard work made my entire wedding experience that much more awesome. I would recommend her for any special event you have. She is seriously the best!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What an amazing talent! We were so amazed with her abilities to catch every little detail, smile, laugh, tears and so much more. Rachel captured every beautiful moment on our wedding day, and we can't stop looking at all the pictures as every single one of them makes up a part of a love story we will never forget. Thank you again, Rachel.

Profile Picture Liya, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews

Video
Wedding Portraits
1 AWARD

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Rachel has a particularly discerning eye. Her compositions are unsurpassed. Trust your special day to her.

Rachel is a pleasure to work with. She makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and produces beautiful quality photos! I highly recommend her services for your wedding day!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Rachel V Photography and was beyond impressed! She was so wonderful to work with and made sure to capture every moment of the Bride & Groom's special day! Her photos were amazing and she even managed to use sparklers and glitter to capture the most amazing photo of the wedding rings I've ever seen!! Highly recommend! :)

Winter Park, FL 32792   See On Map