Rochester, NY 14609 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Rachel Liz Photography

Rachel Liz Photography is a natural light photographer located in Upstate New York. She uses her talents in producing photojournalistic imagery to capture cherished candid moments for happy couples all over Western New York.

Experience
As an experienced photographer, Rachel Liz has been trusted to teach workshops to other aspiring photographers. Her portfolio and background is mainly focused on weddings, but she also ventures into portrait and travel photography.

Rachel Liz Photography offers the following services:

• Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints

Other Services
Other services from this photographer include:

• Boudoir shoot

Rachel Liz Photography 7
  • Shalene

Shalene · Married on 06/07/2019

Phenomenal!

Rachel was absolutely amazing on our wedding day. We communicated via email and phone prior to the wedding, and she provided a detailed questionnaire before our wedding to make sure we knew what photos we wanted. She went above and beyond the day-of, and even took us out to a field at golden hour to get some gorgeous shots. She's not afraid to get into the weeds with you, which we greatly appreciated because those are the types of photos we wanted! She captured such creative and unique moments that I haven't seen anywhere else. Her style is so beautiful and I cannot wait to get photos made into a book and printed to hang in our home. Her photos are pure art, they aren't your typical cookie-cutter style. Each photo was taken with intent and the angles and crops she used are just spot-on. She is so friendly, kind, and down-to-earth, and I highly recommend her if you are in the Upstate NY area! I definitely plan on hiring her in the future, she is a dream to work with! I cannot say enough good things about Rachel! She is awesome!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Rachel Liz Photography 12
    Rachel Liz Photography 13
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/10/2019

Rachel is simply amazing!

Rachel's photography is stunning! She made us feel completely comfortable and gave us directions for both our engagement and wedding photos. Rachel has such an eye for beautiful backgrounds, sunsets, and she researches places that the photos will look best taken in. Her personality makes you feel like you've known her for years and she became our friend in the process. Rachel is a professional and we were so blessed to have her as our photographer! We will be using her for every future event!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

Dream Wedding Photographer

If you are lucky enough to have found Rachel then HIRE HER IMMEDIATLY! I cannot say enough good things about her. Her work is absolutely amazing, we were thrilled with all the photos she took and all of our friends and family were blown away by the quality of her work. As if that wasn't enough she has is a very fun and relaxed personality and is so fun to be around! I was a bit camera shy and worried because I am not the most photogenic and Rachel was able to make me feel relaxed and confident and took photos of me that I genuinely love all while I was having the best day and making memories, not feeling like I was posing for photos! Thank you Rachel!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Rachel Liz Photography Pricing

Rachel Liz Photography Price Rates

Rachel Liz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• PLACID PLANNER
    PLACID PLANNER Wedding Planners

As a Lake Placid based Destination Wedding Planner, I highly recommend Rachel Liz Photography to every new client. Rachel is not only prompt with her(in?) responses, but she is also super down to earth and most important to a planner... understands how to stay on a day-of wedding timeline :). I love that Rachel takes the extra time to post weddings to her Blog and I know its something that really makes that client feel special as well. Looking forward to many more destination weddings in the beautiful the Adirondacks. Placid Planner Weddings

• Rochester, 14609 See on map