Cincinnati, OH 45999 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Lisa Makeup Artistry

Cincinnati: Flawless Airbrush Makeup and Tanning For Brides

Recently awarded the 2014 Couple's Choice award by Wedding Wire for Outstanding customer service and artistry!

My name is Rachel, and I am a freelance makeup artist with over 17 years of experience in the beauty industry. While a Cincinnati native, I trained formally at Makeup Designory in Los Angeles,CA. I have also worked as a regional artist for companies like Laura Mercier, Nars, and MAC cosmetics,where I have honed my skills on thousands of faces. I was also recently awarded "Makeup Artist of the Year" by RAWartists, a national organization that recognizes artists in all formats.

Bridal makeup is definitely my favorite type of work to do. I consider being a part of the most imporatant day of your life a privilege, and I guarantee to make you look your absolute best! I am highly skilled in traditional and airbrush makeup, as well as individual and strip lashes. I use only the finest products available to makeup artists. I come directly to you for on-location application, and also have several on-location hair stylists I work with that I can reccommend.  We will work on creating a timeless, yet glamorous look for you that you will still love when you look at your photographs 20 years later. Your pictures are some of the only things you will have as mementos of your wedding, so please do not skimp on any of your beauty regime for that day!

I encourage you to contact to set up an appointment for a consultation. You will find me to be fun, friendly, professional, and reliable! Also feel free to view my personal website for letters from clients, and more pictures of my work. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you! For more info contact me at rachellisamua@gmail.com or 818-331-1976.

Sincerely,
Rachel Lisa

Follow Rachel Lisa Makeup Artistry on

Other couples have also viewed

• A Unique Spa Services
Lauren

49 Reviews for Rachel Lisa Makeup Artistry

Alexis · Married on 05/21/2016

Rachel!

How can I thank you enough?! You are so talented. I felt so beautiful and classic on my wedding day thanks to you. And now, after seeing the pictures -- DAYUM! I AM FEELING MYSELF!!

Thank you for making me look like classic Kennedy-esque bride for one day, and being a calming force during a stressful time. I am so glad to have had you there with me.

You are the highlighter to my cheekbone, the glue to my lash, the pop to my lip....!

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • User5581912 · 2+ years ago

Rachel was very professional and fun to chat with while she applied my makeup for my daughters wedding. I am horrible at applying makeup and of course she knew exactly what colors would look best and found the perfect foundation to compliment my skin tone. She was genius at making my eyes standout without looking like a raccoon! LOVED HER!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/30/2015

Rachel Lisa was an amazing makeup artist who really paid attention to how I wanted to look on my big day and how I wanted my girls to look. She is so fun and personable and uses top notch products that make your face not only look good but feel good. My makeup stayed on all night even with all the sweating I was doing from dancing! I was very impressed and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2015

• Elegant Events by Elisa Wedding Planners

LOVE her work! She is such a professional. She listens to the client and is great at staying on time! I'd work with her everything wedding.

• Cincinnati See on map
    8183311976 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rachel Lisa Makeup Artistry)