Rabbi Sanford Olshansky

3810 Murrell Road Suite 1329, Rockledge, FL 32955 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rabbi Sanford Olshansky

I'm a "second career" rabbi. I was ordained in 2011, after 4 years of intensive study. I teach in the Judaic Studies programs at the University of Central Florida (UCF) in Orlando. I've officiated at many weddings, Jewish-Jewish and interfaith. Each was unique because each couple was unique. I believe in meeting you "where you are" and balancing what will be meaningful to you and your families with Jewish tradition. I also want to acknowledge and honor family traditions of non-Jewish partners as much as I can. I believe that the wedding is about you and your love for each other. I'm very flexible about most aspects of the ceremony because it has to work for you!

Follow Rabbi Sanford Olshansky on
wedding ceremony under floral chuppa
rabbi olshansky performing ceremony
jewish ceremony under canopy
first kiss after ceremony
Rabbi Sanford Olshansky
breaking glass end of ceremony
Rabbi Sanford Olshansky
daytime ceremony chuppa on poles
Rabbi Sanford Olshansky
jewish wedding ceremony with guests
wedding ceremony under floral chuppa

Rabbi Sanford Olshansky 3
Rabbi Sanford Olshansky 4
  • O

Ori · Married on 11/12/2017

We loved working with Rabbi O! He really took the time to get to know us over our skype calls to ensure that his remarks about us would be personal to our relationship. He was flexible on what we wanted to include and what we didn’t. And was extremely responsive on answering emails with questions as well as proof reading our ketubah and programs. We highly recommend him for Jewish or interfaith couples.

Matthew · Married on 10/21/2017

Rabbi O was an amazing officiant and person. He met with my (now wife) and our 17 month old daughter (who can be a little inpatient) and spent the time to get to know us and provide a tailored ceremony given our different faiths. He explained everything and helped us have a gorgeous ceremony. I can’t recommend him enough. If you are really looking for someone who actually cares about the couples he marries, then look no further. Thank you for sharing in our special day!

Award

Rabbi Sanford Olshansky FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Jewish
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? Hebrew