Albany, CA 94706 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rabbi Bridget Wynne

Congratulations and mazal tov on your upcoming wedding! Choosing the right person to lead your wedding ceremony is an important decision.

You bring yourselves: your beliefs, experiences, and values; the journey you've taken together that has brought you to this moment; and your hopes for your future. Your ceremony will reflect and celebrate who you are, whether you are Jewish or interfaith; spiritual, cultural, or religious; a heterosexual or a same-sex couple.

As an ordained Reform rabbi of 20 years, I bring my warmth and openness; my ability to listen deeply; my experience in helping couples to draw on Jewish tradition to support and enrich your relationship; and my dedication to shaping a ceremony that is memorable, moving, and inclusive of your families and guests.

In addition to planning your ceremony, our time together will also be an opportunity for you to explore and strengthen your relationship as you prepare for your future together.

I would be glad to speak with you about your hopes for your wedding, to share my approach, and to answer any questions you have.

I invite you to contact me at 510-900-9577 or rabbibridget@jewish-and-interfaith-weddings.com.

Warmly,

kovan adam wedding 3
shores color wedding photo
shores b and w wedding photo2
Rabbi Bridget Wynne
bw bless lior and maayan
lior maayan and all
lior maayan me w ring
Rabbi Bridget Wynne
elisheva henning me under chuppah
elisheva henning me beneath chuppah
gade and rakhi weddin

11 Reviews for Rabbi Bridget Wynne

Renata · Married on 07/02/2017

My husband and I joke that being around Rabbi Bridget is like a warm hug that you don't want to let go of.
    I'm not even sure where to begin when telling you about Rabbi Bridget. She exudes warmth and love and I completely forgot that I found her through Wedding Wire, I feel like we've known her for years. Throughout the course of planning your wedding, time spent with Bridget (we met with her 3 or 4 times) is time where she gets to know you as a couple and as individuals. We chose Bridget because we wanted a ceremony that was progressive, traditional and personalized. Not only did we get that (a warm, loving, personal ceremony that people continue to rave about and that we think back to fondly...oh and a Ketubah that we wrote ourselves under the steady guidance and help of Rabbi Bridget), but we got a Rabbi, friend and resource in the Jewish community. Thank you Bridget for all that you've done for us. We are over the moon to have met you, and are so thrilled that you married us.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Laura · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband and I absolutely love Rabbi Bridget, and we love looking back on our beautiful ceremony that she helped us create! She made us feel comfortable from the first time we met, all the way until the big day when nerves were at an all-time high! Rabbi Bridget was recommended to us by another interfaith Rabbi, and she was totally different than all other officiants. Unlike other officiants we spoke with, we could tell that she cared about us as a couple and wanted to get to know us on a deeper level. My husband and I are an interfaith couple, I am Jewish and he is Catholic. We wanted a Jewish ceremony that would be inclusive and respectful to his faith as well. We were also planning our Sacramento wedding all the way from the east coast. Rabbi Bridget was so flexible with our situation, and we met virtually on multiple occasions leading up to the wedding. She personally tailored the ceremony according to our wishes, and did an amazing job explaining the different elements of a Jewish ceremony to my husband- I learned a thing or two as well! Additionally, she guided my husband and I to discuss important interfaith topics in more depth than we had previously. She helped us consider options and potential points of contention that we had never considered previously. Lastly, our Ketubah turned out beautiful, all thanks to Rabbi Bridget! With her guidance, we wrote our promises to each other, which were later incorporated into our ceremony. Many of our guests were blown away by the ceremony, and thought Rabbi Bridget did a great job explaining all of the traditions and including everyone. Thank you so much, Rabbi Bridget, for making our big day so special and unforgettable!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Rabbi Bridget Wynne's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words! I am glad to have been able to be of support to you both, and to know that you were so happy with your wedding and with how we prepared for it together. It was a pleasure to work with and get to know you both. My warmest wishes to you and Jonathan.

G. · Married on 06/16/2013

Bridget was a truly perfect officiant for our wedding. My husband and I are both Jewish, but more by tradition than by practice, as time has gone on. Still, it was important for us to be married by a Rabbi. We could not have found a better match than Bridget. Her process of getting to know us was personalized and genuine. She took the time and the energy to learn who we were as people, and to craft a service for our wedding that was personal, authentic, and meaningful. The result was wonderful. We have had so many friends and family members tell us that they found our wedding service to have been so moving, relevant, and inspirational. And my husband and I certainly found it so! I really enjoyed working with Bridget and recommend her highly and without reservation.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Rabbi Bridget Wynne's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, G.! You say I was "perfect" for you -- I feel the same way about you two. I love to help create weddings that are authentic and meaningful -- words you used in your appreciation of me -- and you both wanted the same, so it was a pleasure to be able to make it happen together. My best to you and J.

Award

Rabbi Bridget Wynne FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Jewish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rabbi Bridget Wynne 1
    One-On-One Consultation on Selecting the Right Officiant
    Contact me for your free, no-obligation, in-person or online consultation on selecting the right officiant for your ceremony. You want -- and I want for you -- a person you feel connected to, who will share your vision of your wedding and the process leading up to it, and will offer you the expertise, guidance, and support you need. Let me help you explore what you are looking for in an officiant and how best to find the right match.

• Albany, 94706 See on map
    Location of (Rabbi Bridget Wynne)