195 North Brevard Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 Map · Phone number

About R&C Beach Weddings

R&C Beach Weddings Is located in cocoa beach Florida and have been in business for 9 years, we love our jobs and strive to make your cocoa beach wedding a perfect beginning to your happily ever after. Our cocoa beach wedding packages start at just $179 and range to $1000 depending on your wedding needs. We offer vow renewals, LGBT marriage ceremonies on cocoa beach. No matter if your looking for just vows on cocoa beach or a beautiful wedding arch and more than we have you covered! Call us today to start planning your perfect beach wedding!

Follow R&C Beach Weddings on

R&C Beach Weddings 5
  • Ashley

Ashley Branham · Married on 09/14/2019

They were amazing!

One word...AMAZING!!! Crystal did a wonderful job from the very 1st phone call all the way up to the wedding day!! she even checked to make sure we made it to Florida ok as we came from Ohio. I was 110% HAPPY on my wedding day and would recommend R and C weddings to everyone! It was worth the 17 hour drive from Ohio. Crystal had excellent communication and told us everything we needed to know. The ceremony was GORGEOUS and everything I had pictured!! We had originally planned a sunset wedding and crystal was on top of the weather and let us know of the storm that was coming..we changed it to morning and guess what.. she was right. We had our beautiful morning ceremony and about 2 or 3 hours later it stormed and poured the rain all day. On the wedding day I ran into some construction and ended up getting lost and being late but Crystal was totally fine with it and kept telling me to take my time and get ready. The whole process was so laid back and stress free! The sand and shell ceremony during the wedding was very fun and memorable!! We weren't able to hire a photographer but after the wedding Crystal took my phone and took photos for me and guided us into poses. The pictures turned out amazing. I wished I had purchased their in house photography because I could tell she knew what she was doing! I can't say enough good things about R and C weddings and honestly I could go on and on about how much I loved everything!! Our officiant was amazing too and even gave us a few laughs. He had the perfect words to say and they gave us a copy of our vows afterwards. If I had to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10, a 10 is not high enough!!!! Thank you Crystal we LOVE everything!!! 💗💗

R&C Beach Weddings 6
    R&C Beach Weddings 7
    R&C Beach Weddings 8
    R&C Beach Weddings 9
    Sent on 09/23/2019

Patti · Married on 10/15/2017

I wanted to take the stress of my son and new DIL to be since they are FT students and also worked FT so I began to plan the wedding of their dreams! Living in Ohio and planning a Florida wedding needed more help so we began to look for wedding consultants that worked within our budget and who could create the vision we saw for a beach wedding. After talking with several, we chose R&C Beach Weddings, mainly because of Crystal. She put us so at ease immediately and after sending her pics of what we wanted and her commitment to doing it as much as she could we felt like we had made the right choice. SHe was in contact with us the entire process, encouraging us and pointing us to her contacts for flowers, etc. Even with the hurricane and all the thunderstorms she was still positive! That was sooo needed for this mama! The day could not have been more perfect as you see in the pics attached. I heard later that someone asked the bride (my DIL) why she wasn't nervous and she replied, because we took all the stress off of her...WOW!! THat was my goal! To give my son and his new wife a day to never forget and our families also. I totally recommend a Cocoa Beach, Florida destination wedding and Crystal is your girl to help make your dreams come to reality.

R&C Beach Weddings 10
    R&C Beach Weddings 11
    Sent on 11/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

Not every wedding had to cost tens of thousands of dollars and just because you aren't spending that much doesn't mean that your wedding is any less because of it, Crystal of R & C Beach Weddings made our wedding beautiful and memorable. We were able to make choices to have our personal touch (alter design, chair sash colors, walkway decorations...) and all we had to do was show up. Crystal responded to every email super quick and was always friendly and professional. There is absolutely not a single detail I would have changed, our wedding was beautiful and memorable and it was because of Crystal at R and C Beach Weddings!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

R&C Beach Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
  • What languages do you speak?
    English