QUALITY MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY

Boca Raton, FL View map Visit website

$1,499 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Misha. There is so much to know about my team, but the most important thing is that we love storytelling. You might not realize it, but you have an amazing story to tell and we are here to help you with that.

My team and I have traveled from Key West in South Florida all the way to Port Saint Lucie capturing our clients’ special days. There is no wedding/elopement too big or too small for us to serve. We love working with couples and have helped hundreds preserve their timeless memories. Photography and videography are our passion and we are ready to show you how we will make your special day the one to remember!

Our team can offer a number of packages that you can customize to your needs and preferences. Our team can document your wedding as well as your engagement and provides both videography and photography services. We also offer live-streaming so that all your loved ones, no matter how far away they live, can partake in the festivities. In addition, we can even supply officiants. Our goal is to ensure a fun and loving experience and produce high-quality pictures and films that you will remember forever.

Our videography options include:

• Drone footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Digital downloads

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1499

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive

Belinda B. Married on 09/04/2021

Excellent Quality

I have worked with Quality Media on previous occasions and they do not Disappoint. They are responsive, puntual and above all easy to work with. Their quality of work is impeccable!
  • Elena
    Elena K. Married on 08/13/2021

Excellent for all

Thank you Mikhail Guzeynov for the amazing photos and videos! Outstanding quality and organized professional approach

Deals

QUALITY MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY 1
Offer

Enjoy this package deal that includes photography & videography for 8-hours, and a live stream of the ceremony.

You will receive between 500-700 quality edited images, a 4-6 min highlight film of the wedding and raw video footage upon request.

We use drones to take areal shots as well to create more cinematic highlight films.

Enjoy this package at $2,499. The regular price is $2,999.

Travel and parking is an additional charge. Typically, travel is between $0-$100 depending on the location.

The deal is valid upon submitting a deposit within 48-hours after reaching out to us.

QUALITY MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY 2
Offer

Enjoy this package deal that includes photography & videography for 4-hours, and a live stream of the ceremony.

You will receive between 300-500 quality edited images, a 3-5 min highlight film of the wedding and raw video footage upon request.

Enjoy this package at $1,499. The regular price is $1,999.

Pricing

QUALITY MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY Price Rates

Team

Misha
Misha
PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER

With a dream to always be able to own a business, I have earned an MBA Degree in Entrepreneurship. Soon after, I discovered a talent in photography and videography through which I bring value and joy to the community.

5 years and 1000s of happy clients later, I am proud to run a successful photography/videography business serving and different industries and areas, including many couples getting married and looking to capture memories on their special day that will last them a lifetime.

If you are in the process of looking for a photographer/videographer, be sure that hiring my team is a safe bet. The QUALITY MEDIA team will be there for you on that special day and make sure it will be the one to remember.

Larisa
Larisa
PHOTOGRAPHER

I have been in the photography business for quite some time as my part-time passion.

I have made a decision to become a full-time photographer a few years back when my son, Misha, started his photography/videography business.

Since then, our duo was very fortunate to provide value to the community through the craft both of us are passionate about.

Not only Misha and I are proud to have served together over 1000s of clients but are extremely fortunate to also act as an inspiration to every immigrant who comes to the United States and show that it is possible to make your American dream come true.

Once hired, I, and the rest of the QUALITY MEDIA team, will go above and beyond to make sure we exceed the expectations that you may have when hiring a photographer/videographer.

We pride ourselves on having strong communication, the ability to handle all kinds of unique scenarios, and deliver the final product fast and with high quality.

Boca Raton, FL, 33431
561-468-5382

24/7
Location of (QUALITY MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding