QUALITY MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY

Boca Raton, FL View map
$2,497 Most Popular Price

$2,497 Most Popular Price

Quality Media is a wedding videography and photography company operating out of Boca Raton, Florida. Owner Misha and his team have traveled from Key West in South Florida all the way to Port Saint Lucie to capture clients’ special days. They love working with couples and have helped hundreds preserve their timeless memories. Misha holds an MBA degree in Entrepreneurship and is proud to have run his successful business for more than five years.

Quality Media has a number of packages that you can customize to your needs and preferences. The team can document your wedding as well as your engagement and provides both videography and photography services. They also offer live-streaming so that all your loved ones, no matter how far away they live, can partake in the festivities. In addition, they can even supply officiants. Their goal is to ensure a fun and loving experience and produce high-quality pictures and films that you will remember forever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$997

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,497

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Andrew R. Married on 12/02/2022

Engagement

Misha was very helpful in picking out a spot and very responsive throughout the process. He provided sneak peaks in less that 4 hours and the entire album in less than a week. Great experience working with Misha.
    Joti C. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing experience a bride and groom could’ve asked for!

Misha and his team did an amazing job capturing our Indian wedding! We got our photos a few weeks after our wedding and he presented them in a theatre with our family and friends which made it so special!! He was super attentive to detail, responsive, and flexible. We decided last minute we wanted to extend him for an hour to capture more special moments at our wedding and he had no hesitation and captured the night away. Definitely recommend booking Quality Media to capture any event!!
    Alissa Z. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Quality (pun not intended) and so nice!

Mischa and his team are incredible. We realized we accidentally did not rehire our videographer for our wedding celebration (we had an intimate Covid wedding in 2020) and I searched here. Quality media was everything we needed and so much more. I honestly thanked my parents for not signing the other contract because this was honestly so much better. Not only is the quality unmatched, Mischa is friendly and welcoming. I felt completely comfortable with everything immediately. We even booked his photography services for later this year for a family photo shoot since we enjoyed everything so much. Affordable, professional, and more. If you have any doubts, don’t.
    Quality Media is IT!

Team

Misha
Misha
PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER

With a dream to always be able to own a business, I have earned an MBA Degree in Entrepreneurship. Soon after, I discovered a talent in photography and videography through which I bring value and joy to the community.

5 years and 1000s of happy clients later, I am proud to run a successful photography/videography business serving and different industries and areas, including many couples getting married and looking to capture memories on their special day that will last them a lifetime.

If you are in the process of looking for a photographer/videographer, be sure that hiring my team is a safe bet. The QUALITY MEDIA team will be there for you on that special day and make sure it will be the one to remember.

Larisa
Larisa
PHOTOGRAPHER

I have been in the photography business for quite some time as my part-time passion.

I have made a decision to become a full-time photographer a few years back when my son, Misha, started his photography/videography business.

Since then, our duo was very fortunate to provide value to the community through the craft both of us are passionate about.

Not only Misha and I are proud to have served together over 1000s of clients but are extremely fortunate to also act as an inspiration to every immigrant who comes to the United States and show that it is possible to make your American dream come true.

Once hired, I, and the rest of the QUALITY MEDIA team, will go above and beyond to make sure we exceed the expectations that you may have when hiring a photographer/videographer.

We pride ourselves on having strong communication, the ability to handle all kinds of unique scenarios, and deliver the final product fast and with high quality.

Boca Raton, FL, 33431

24/7
Location of (QUALITY MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding