1107 Hazeltine Blvd, Chaska, MN 55318 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Qdoba Catering Twin Cities Group

We are the Qdoba Mexican Grill Twin Cities Group, an independently owned and operated franchise that has been one of the top Twin Cities catering companies for the past 8 years. We offer catering services for groups as small as 10 people, and as large as 500. Our catering staff is here to help you plan a delicious menu so your event goes smoothly. Your guests will love creating their own perfect combinations, all freshly prepared and exactly how they want it. You have enough on your plate, let us take care of everyone else’s.

To place an order or to request more information about our different catering options, call our Catering Line at 888.778.2234, or e-mail us at catering@qdobamn.com.

Visit our website at qdobamn.com/wedding-catering to get more info.

"Our wedding wasn't super traditional and we wanted something different. Qdoba's taco bar was perfect for our backyard reception. Everything was provided from the 3 different types of salsa down to the plates, napkins, silverware, and warmers for the food. Clean up was easy too since it was all disposable. Our guests loved it!" - Nikki U 8/22/2011

• Fork & Flair Catering
catering wedding 2 51 680218 v2
bass haiven wedding 1

3 Reviews for Qdoba Catering Twin Cities Group

amanda · Married on 07/27/2015

Jill was great. She met us and had us try any of the foods we wanted to and was helpful in understanding all the ways we could add the different meal items together.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Mandy · Married on 06/27/2015

Take advantage of the opportunity to taste test the menu options. You may find things you like but have never tried before!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Shannon · Married on 12/13/2014

3.0

We catered Qdoba for our wedding and it was the best decision we've ever made. Seriously. Other wedding caterers serve amazing food when you sit down to try them at your consultation, but somehow, that incredible quality gets lost when they make 200 plates. That once delectable chicken becomes a dry pile of protein for all of your guests. For our wedding, my husband and I decided to order our favorite go-to date night food, and it was as amazing the day of our wedding as it is every time we order it fresh from the store. I gave them 3 stars on flexibility because they insisted on delivering the food during the time frame I asked them not to, they called my phone instead of the number I gave them to call when they delivered, and they needed my credit card in hand that day after I'd already given them the info over the phone. I was a little annoyed that because of the catering, I ended up giving away my phone and my credit card to bridesmaids and then had to hunt them down the next day to find them before the honeymoon. Other than those few little things, it was honestly, the best food I've ever had at a wedding. Because it's freaking Qdoba.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Qdoba Catering Twin Cities Group Pricing

Qdoba Catering Twin Cities Group Price Rates

Qdoba Catering Twin Cities Group FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 10.50
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Lunch
    Outside Cake
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Mexican
    Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free