Phoenix, AZ 85022 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Put A Fork In It Catering

Customized menus and event planning for all occasions with a personal touch.
Put A Fork In It! You are done!
Follow Put A Fork In It Catering on

Vacation052

64 Reviews for Put A Fork In It Catering

Camille · Married on 02/22/2019

A cut above!

I almost missed the opportunity to have Todd Williams with "Put a Fork In It"-cater my daughter's wedding reception. My venue coordinator Lyndsay, from G-Collection was persistent and urged me to give Todd a try with a tasting, she assured me I wouldn’t be disappointed. So I agreed to do one last tasting and I am so glad I did!
    My daughter wanted stations of food rather than a sit down dinner. The foods stations were sensational! The charcuterie display was truly amazing, a real work of art! There was never a shortage of food, from the passed appetizers, carving stations, pasta bar to the late night tacos and shots my guests were wowed all night long. The individual desserts were were beautifully done and tasted amazing. My guests are still raving almost a week later!
    Todd Williams is a pleasure to work with, he kept in close communication with me the entire time up to and through the reception. “Put a Fork In It” catering is definitely a cut above the rest. The attention to detail sets them apart from the rest.
    Not only have I found an amazing caterer, I now have the pleasure of calling Todd my friend.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious!

During the tasting and the actual wedding, their food was mouth-watering! So many of our guests went for seconds because they couldn't get enough. Put A Fork In It was extremely easy to work with and they definitely know what they're doing as far as their cooking. Absolutely delicious!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Stacie · Married on 03/16/2018

The food was delicious. It was cooked perfectly and served hot. Everyone there complimented the buffet. I recommend the roast beef. There was not much left by the end of the night.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Real Weddings

• Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com
    Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com Wedding Officiants

I am always happy to know that "Put A Fork In It Catering" will be at one of my weddings. Allison and her crew aways prepare mouth-watering food and the fully trained service staff are there to attend to your every need. They are at the top of my list of wedding vendors that I refer to my brides and grooms! They get "5 Stars" from Larry James!

• Boojum Tree
    Boojum Tree Banquet Halls

Great caterer for any type function! Great food, great service/staff, great presentation. You must meet them!

• PME DJ Service
    PME DJ Service Wedding DJs

Allison & Todd with Put A Fork In It are fantastic caterers who have always done a wonderful job every time I've worked with them. Their food & decor is always top notch. They go above and beyond and each event they cater. They make my job easier, and will give you peace of mind knowing your event is in good hands.

• Phoenix, 85022 See on map