Houston, Houston, TX 77063 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pure Plush Photography

Pure Plush Photography is a seasoned and innovative wedding photography business located in Houston, Texas. These shooters specialize in capturing the most important moments of a wedding day in an artful photojournalistic style. Pure Plush Photography has covered everything from all-day wedding coverage and elopement ceremonies to destination weddings and engagement sessions. Their team has experience with shooting weddings of all sizes and is willing to travel in and outside the Houston area. Liz, the owner, strives to provide clients with quality photos that boast creativity. From authentic candids to stunningly posed portraits, couples can feel confident in receiving high-resolution shots of all the sentimental moments of their big day.

Services Offered'
Liz works closely with couples to ensure a stress-free and memorable process. She boasts an incredible eye for detail and also offers unmatched customer service. She is skilled in both contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles. A second shooter can be provided to guarantee ultimate coverage of all the fleeting moments. Her services may include an engagement shoot, albums, digital files, and more. Other services include:

• Additional hours

Pure Plush Photography 7
  • Timothy

Timothy Macalino · Married on 07/06/2019

Don't Look Any Further!

I originally booked Elizabeth for my surprise engagement photo shoot for my fiance. Without even meeting her and discussing where I would like for her to stand to take the pictures (which was behind a bush), she was extremely professional and precise even over email. After my surprise proposal, Elizabeth had some amazing ideas for shots right after which I did not expect! She quickly got those pictures to us within a couple days of our engagement so that we could share them right away with friends and family! (I definitely have heard there are many other photography agencies where they won't get back to you in months). After our proposal, my wife and I fell in love with Elizabeth's hard work and dedication to her craft. Elizabeth did an amazing job shooting our engagement shoot and wedding! While taking our photos during our engagement shoot, Elizabeth never made it an awkward experience and kept us taking the entire time (my fiance and I aren't the biggest picture takers). During our wedding, she made it a point to know all the names of the bridal party and our relationship to them, which definitely helped with our 300+ person party. Elizabeth stayed the entire time during our wedding and captured so many moments that we will cherish forever. She definitely was not afraid to get out on the packed dance floor and push her way through friends and family to get the shot that she wanted. She does an amazing job collaborating with you to get you the shot that you want, while putting her own touch on them. She is extremely professional and punctual and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Out of all the things you have to stress about while planning a wedding, you definitely don't want photography to be on that list. You can't put a price tag on that.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Pure Plush Photography 8
    Pure Plush Photography 9
    Pure Plush Photography 10

Pure Plush Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tim! You two were so amazing to work with over the last year from start to finish.
  • I

Ingrid Brown · Married on 06/22/2019

An amazing and priceless experience!

Elizabeth was awesome!! SO easy to work with. She truly has a gift for capturing those special moments and shots!! All of my friends say the same thing when I show them our pictures. Would definitely hire her again if I need a photographer in the future.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Pure Plush Photography 11
    Pure Plush Photography 12

Pure Plush Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ingrid! You two made it so easy as well! I look forward to capturing your beautiful family in the future, too.

Jane Ingram · Married on 04/20/2019

Williamson Wedding

Liz was such a pleasure to work with and made everything stress free. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she really focuses on the best way to capture those priceless moments. She is a gifted artist behind the camera and we were so blessed to have her as our photographer for the wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Pure Plush Photography 13
    Pure Plush Photography 14

Pure Plush Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy I was there to capture the day and loved every moment getting to know you and your family.

Award

Pure Plush Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Entangled Films
    Entangled Films Wedding Videographers

Great company to work along side with. We highly recommend!

• Houston Houston, TX, 77063 See on map
    (281) 513-5298 (Phone number)