2448 Walnut St. Suite 2, Harrisburg, PA 17103 Map · Phone number

About Pure Envy Lash Boutique

Pure Envy Lash Boutique is Harrisburg's premier salon SPECIALIZING in semi-permanent eyelash extensions and airbrush makeup.

Follow Pure Envy Lash Boutique on

IMG9629
HotLashescopy

4 Reviews for Pure Envy Lash Boutique

Alexa · Married on 06/11/2011

Tana is worth her weight in platinum and diamonds!!!! She is extremely talented, and it's amazing how she can transform someone with bad skin (me) into flawless, bright skin. It is sooooo worth it to pay extra for the airbrushing, especially if your skin is unpredictable like mine. Our guests, and even more importantly, my husband, LOVED my makeup! She went above and beyond what she was paid to do in every way possible. She stuck around for the photography session in the hot sun and humidity and ran around holding flowers, getting water or champagne, or fluffing my train. She made a huge impression on our guests, they thought she was a childhood friend with how helpful she was!! Having planned our wedding myself, looking back, I would have paid 3x the amount to have her in my corner again. She was worth every penny.

Kelly · Married on 10/23/2010

Tana was more than a pleasure to work with! And worth every penny! She not only covered my blemishs she made me look like a princess on my special day!!

Melissa · Married on 09/18/2010

Tana is a pleasure to work with. Her skills are amazing. Having your make up professionally done on your wedding day is one less stress that needs to be dealt with. Tana is great at providing you with the look that you want for your big day!

Award

Pure Envy Lash Boutique FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Makeup

• Paloverde Salon
    Paloverde Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tana is absolutely amazing at Pure Envy Lash Boutique. I've been seeing her for lash extenstions since February and I'd recommend her above all others. She is very well educated in all aspects of her business. I am 100% comfortable referring my customers to Pure Envy Lash Boutique for all their lash and facial needs! She is simply the best!!

• 2448 Walnut St., Suite 2 Harrisburg, PA 17103 See on map