Pure Envy Lash Boutique Reviews

4 | Harrisburg, PA

4 Reviews for Pure Envy Lash Boutique

Alexa · Married on 06/11/2011

Tana is worth her weight in platinum and diamonds!!!! She is extremely talented, and it's amazing how she can transform someone with bad skin (me) into flawless, bright skin. It is sooooo worth it to pay extra for the airbrushing, especially if your skin is unpredictable like mine. Our guests, and even more importantly, my husband, LOVED my makeup! She went above and beyond what she was paid to do in every way possible. She stuck around for the photography session in the hot sun and humidity and ran around holding flowers, getting water or champagne, or fluffing my train. She made a huge impression on our guests, they thought she was a childhood friend with how helpful she was!! Having planned our wedding myself, looking back, I would have paid 3x the amount to have her in my corner again. She was worth every penny.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Kelly · Married on 10/23/2010

Tana was more than a pleasure to work with! And worth every penny! She not only covered my blemishs she made me look like a princess on my special day!!

Sent on 11/01/2010

Melissa · Married on 09/18/2010

Tana is a pleasure to work with. Her skills are amazing. Having your make up professionally done on your wedding day is one less stress that needs to be dealt with. Tana is great at providing you with the look that you want for your big day!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Marissa · Married on 06/19/2010

Tana at Pure Envy Lash Boutique did my eyelash extensions and airbrush makeup for me and my bridesmaids. She is WONDERFUL! My lash extension are amazing!

I would recommend airbrush makeup to everyone for their wedding day. I didn't have my makeup touched up once. It makes your skin look flawless!

Sent on 07/04/2010