170 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114 Map · Phone number

About Pura Vida By Brandt Evans

Pura Vida by Brandt is a perfect choice for your Rehearsal Dinner or Wedding Reception. Conveniently located in Downtown Cleveland's Public Square, we are within walking distance of The Old Stone Church, Renissance Hotel, 4th St Arcade and many other downtown wedding venues.

Offering amazing, chef inspired, "New American" cuisine. Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free Friendly! Chic, Modern Decor.

Follow Pura Vida By Brandt Evans on

9c30813efd15923b 1384274203027 lounge fancy
wedding dining

1 Reviews for Pura Vida By Brandt Evans

Christine · Married on 07/05/2014

I had my wedding reception here and everything was absolutely fantastic! I considered almost every available option in the Cleveland area, but chose Pura Vida for aesthetics, food and alcohol options, and location - close to bars & hotels. The space is great, the walls of the restaurant retract into the ceiling, opening to the Culinary Institute lobby, which allowed us to comfortably fit 105 guests, a Photobooth, DJ, dance floor & lounge. The space had a nice midcentury modern feel, & the restaurant also has a large patio. It is perfect for a rehearsal dinner, or for receptions up to 115 people. I think more than that would feel tight, unless you were not having dancing. The best part was the flexibility, and Pura Vida staff. We basically had our choice of the entire menu for the reception, and Katie and the rest of the staff were great at allowing us to customize things to meet our tastes. This isn't your cookie cutter meat, and chicken place! During cocktail hour we offered a meat and charcuterie board, and passed appetizers, which our guests could not get enough of. For dinner, we settled on a mixed berry salad to start, then a choice of Beef Tenderloin, Salmon with watermelon cucumber salsa, Scallops with tomato butter, and Gnocchi with roasted tomatoes. The alcohol package offered a lot of interesting beers, spirits, and wine. The chef was available during the tasting to discuss the menu. Our guests are still emailing my parents and I, to tell us how amazing the food was, and how much they enjoyed the night. I think it is rare to attend a wedding where the food is good enough to talk about several days later. The only negative comment I have is that the lighting was pretty bright inside of the Culinary Institute, and all attempts to turn off or dim the lights were unsuccessful. I hope this can be changed in the future. Nevertheless, I would not hesitate to recommend Pura Vida to anyone looking for a venue. It was definitely a memorable experience!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Pura Vida By Brandt Evans FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner