Murrieta, Murrieta, CA 92563 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Church Street Photography

Church Street Photography in Temecula, California that specializes in charming and romantic wedding photos. As you embrace each other on the rugged rocks of a California beach or stay nestled in a garden locked in each other’s gaze, Church Street Photography strives to capture wedding photos that reflect your personality as a couple. If you want wedding photos filled with affection, laughter, and emotion, then Church Street Photography is the perfect photography company for you.

Church Street Photography believes each couple is unique as is their love story, and that your wedding photos should reflect the special bond the two of you share. Their specialty is capturing your romance story using a combination of contemporary, photojournalism, natural, and traditional photography styles. For weddings and engagement photo shoots, Church Street Photography will stay for additional hours, travel to multiple locations, and shoot one event per day. Your gorgeous high-resolution wedding photos will be available as a slide show montage and digital files. They also offer custom graphics and toning.

Follow Church Street Photography on

Church Street Photography 5
Church Street Photography 6
Church Street Photography 7

Siarra · Married on 11/28/2018

In love with my pictures

I highly recommend hiring Mike for you engagement or wedding pictures! The pictures were the most important part of the wedding for me and I can't express how much I love the photos Mike took. He keeps in constant contact with you leading up to your day getting to know you and what you want or any photo ideas you have. He's willing to do anything to get the perfect shot (even lay on the ground). He got my photos back to me quickly and made sure I didn't want anything else edited on any of them

Church Street Photography 8
    Church Street Photography 9
    Church Street Photography 10
    Church Street Photography 11
  • Lillian

Lillian Gomez · Married on 10/27/2018

Mike is The Real Deal

A couple months ago, my then-fiancé Dominic and I decided it was time to tie the knot. It was really difficult to find a great photographer with a reasonable cost. We even thought to ask amateur photographer friends, but realized it is our wedding and our day only happens once. What if our moments weren't captured? With so many what ifs, we didn't want to take the risk. After all, this was an investment to capture beautiful moments of our special day.

My bestie Bev and I looked at different styles of wedding photography. I loved bright, vibrant photos and really didn't like typical dreamy look wedding pictures has these days. With that in mind, my bestie found Mike "Pupfish" Burton on The Knot. Dominic and I went through all our options and pulled the trigger with an inquiry sent to Pupfish.

Mike's replies are so quick and detailed. He likes to get to know the couple to see if we're a good fit by setting up a FaceTime or Skype appointment. The stress of wedding planning, crazy work hours and lack of sleep took the best of me. An hour before our scheduled appointment, I contacted Mike to reschedule. He was sweet, understanding, flexible and worked with me to find a new time. An hour went by and I felt a lot better, so we kept our original FaceTime appointment. I'm so glad I did.

Meeting Mike through FaceTime was incredible. He spent two hours with Dominic and I chatting, exchanging stories, answering questions. It was honestly like chatting with an old friend. He did surveillance in the military which was ironic because both Dominic & I's fathers served in both branches Mike served. He even honored a military discount. After we hung up, Dominic and I knew Mike was "The One". Within minutes we signed contract. We invested in an awesome wedding photographer!!! We also received a free engagement shoot with our wedding photography package. Score!

We had so much fun at our engagement shoot! Mike knows how to give direction without making us feel awkward and knows how to make each of us shine in the moment. Our pictures were so beautiful! We received our engagement photos in TWO days! Typical turnaround time for photography is a week plus.

Mike warned us on the difficulties of capturing beach wedding photos because of unfiltered light. Our day began with a thick, marine fog. Half an hour before our ceremony, the wind blew all the fog away. Mike was still able to produce the most beautiful pictures even with the hard sun conditions!

We originally didn't schedule Mike to shoot our dinner reception (separate location), but he came along for shots of our guests and our big entrance as Mr & Mrs. He worked so hard and made sure we had shots we wanted. We were very appreciative!

Mike is not pretentious and very professional. He engaged with our guests and was so down to earth. Dominic's sister's father in law, a videographer, loved Mike so much, he will be sending him his business. Again, this speaks volumes of who Mike is.

Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life. I'm so happy Mike was there to celebrate Dominic and I. Once again, he turned our wedding pictures around in less time than promised and the quality of our photos speaks for themselves. We have so many favorites, the toughest part is to pick which photo to enlarge.

I obviously cannot say enough about Mike "Pupfish" Burton. Send him an inquiry and see for yourself how of an amazing, talented human being this man is. You won't regret the time or money you've invested.

Award

Church Street Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,645.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Murrieta Murrieta, California, 92563 See on map