100-240
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Providence Country Club

Your Day, Your Vision, Our Expertise

Thank you for your interest in Providence Country Club to celebrate your wedding. The elegance and versatility at Providence provides the perfect setting for your wedding.

The Food & Beverage team is eager to meet and exceed your every expectation thus providing impeccable service and fine menu selections. Our team is committed to excellence in their professionalism, creativity, dedication, consistency and attention to detail. We understand that your wedding requires absolute attention in planning and coordination; this is where we provide our unique services to ensure the success of your special day.

The Executive Chef and Culinary team offers some of the finest foods in the Charlotte area. They continually strive to utilize the best ingredients to create memorable dining experiences.

Please rest assured that once you choose Providence Country Club for your wedding, it will be seamlessly orchestrated, complimentary coordination is provided by our onsite wedding specialist.

The ballroom can accommodate up to 200 to 240 guests for a seated reception and 300 or more guests for a cocktail style reception. The facility fee includes standard tables, gold chavarri chairs, white/ivory/black lap length linens & assorted colored napkins, as well as mirror tiles & votive candles are available.

The outdoor ceremony site is on our back lawn overlooking the golf course and a white arbor with white chairs are available for the picturesque setting.

Photos provided by Old South Studios.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Cash Bar (1)
House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

Phenomenal wedding venue! Honestly, my now husband and I didn't think we were "country club" people but I accidentally sent a request for pricing to PCC while on the Weddingwire and received a brochure. My husband and I didn't want a long engagement so when PCC happened to have some Fri & Sats in Sept and Oct available when we started our search in early July, we figured why not. Reviews looked great so we emailed Erin to set up a visit. It was the first venue we saw but it felt the most "bridal" and "wedding" to us. We did our due diligence and visited several other venues (hotels, museums, event halls) all over CLT just to exhaust our options, but PCC won hands down for 2 reasons: 1) was basically "all inclusive" and seamless venue. And 2) menu and open bar package were far & away better than every other venue we looked at. Erin Walters & team are extremely professional and willing to answer all questions and accommodate anyway she can leading up to the day of, very friendly and detailed oriented. Tasting was great, they were flexible with several dishes and sides, also allowed some open bar substitutions. I has at least 5 people tell me the day after wedding how the beef tenderloin was cooked perfectly. The apps were also great - favs: chicken n waffles and shrimp Tempura! Jennifer Linauer and Crystal Williams were there for our rehearsal and wedding day (Erin was out of town, she told us before we booked), they were 100% on top of every detail. I worried a little bc I did not hire a "Day of Coordinator" but it would have been a waste because they handled everything perfectly. So many guests absolutely raved about how gorgeous the venue was but above all how amazing Jennifer and Crystal handled the ceremony and run of show. I was a very nervous bride, and they were amazing to have with me before walking down aisle. They also kept us on our timeline without being pushy. They went above & beyond, million thanks & HIGHLY recommend!

Photo of Providence Country Club in Charlotte, NC - Pic of ballroom (Photo: J'adore studios)
Photo of Providence Country Club in Charlotte, NC - Pic of window (Photo: J'adore studios)
Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Let me just say - Dorianne and the rest of the staff at PCC is wonderful. I had such a great time working with them all. On the night of our wedding they went out of their way to ensure we always had a drink in hand and a sampling of all the foods at our cocktail hour and desserts from our dessert station. I wish I had a reason to have another party there because it was amazing! I would definitely recommend this place!

Profile Picture Flavia, 1/7/17, 10 Reviews

Arey & Batten Wedding

15 Photos

6001 Providence Country Club Drive, Charlotte, NC 28277   See On Map
704-846-8475 (phone)
Providence Country Club is a wedding venue from North Carolina servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte, South Carolina, and surrounding areas. Providence Country Club is a professional venue that has been part of the Charlotte wedding industry since 1989 specializing in all events.