Protography Studios

Houston, TX View map
4.9 out of 5 rating
$2,350 Most Popular Price

$2,350 Most Popular Price

When it comes to choosing a photographer the choices can be a bit overwhelming. Everyone seems to have a good camera and can definitely push a button. Does that mean that what is captured will tell a story?

The camera is nothing more than a tool that can only provide a function of capturing images, It does not tell how light falls on you or how to make it compliment you, it does not pose to flatter the best version of you, it does not create emotion. That's because it's just a tool that needs someone with knowledge that can envision the outcome before it even happens.

My name is Nick Tsakiris (SUH-kir-is), it is my love, my passion and my understanding of a camera, lighting and editing that produces imagery that not only tells a story but will provide you with the confidence knowing you've found someone who cares enough to do it right when it matters most.

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Leann Married on 06/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nick did an amazing job on our wedding photos! We had a outdoor service and it started to rain. He kept everything calm and encouraging. He used the rain to our benefit and I couldn't have had more at ease. We will use him for all our future photo shoot! Thank you Nick! We love you and your amazing work!!
    Dena Married on 06/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nick has done my wedding photos in 2014 as well as my business photos and videos in 2016. He is very talented.
    Bernardo Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nick, the photographer, is very talented. He has an eye for wedding photography. If you require scenes or poses other than typical wedding scenes, let him know, and he will shoot those for you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Houston, 77001

By Appointment.
Location of (Protography Studios)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding