Professional Beverage Service

Zion, IL View map Visit website

From big to small, Professional Beverage Service can handle it all!

We specialize in low-cost bar service. If your budget is tight, we offer ideas that help you save money and still have a memorable event!

Our staff is knowledgeable, flexible and friendly. From black tie events to the most casual get together, Professional Beverage Service can accommodate ALL of your event needs.

Our bartenders are experienced and knowledgeable mixologists. They can make a range of specialty drinks and cocktails and and are dressed professionally for your event. All bartenders are BASSET/TIPS certified.

Check us out today!

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$25

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)
Tables
Linens

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Wine
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Cocktail Reception
Custom Menu
Lunch
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Glassware
Linens
  • Helen
    Helen L. Married on 10/15/2021

Excellent!

I can't say enough about the wonderful service we received from Jim at Professional Beverage. He absolutely made our granddaughter's wedding a success from beginning to end. He helped us plan and understand what we needed. He was always available to talk anytime we called. He brought in extra staff to help with the bar and serve at the buffet. Jim and the staff were amazing, so kind and friendly and helpful. Everything ran smoothly from beginning to end thanks to him. I highly recommend Professional Beverage.

Professional Beverage Service's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a great time & I was happy to help!
    I'm glad that the bar was fully stocked to your liking, and all of the months of pre-planning went off without a hitch.
    Jim
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 07/23/2019

Look no further!! They are amazing!

We used Professional Beverage Service for our wedding reception on 8/10/19 and they were absolutely amazing from start to finish. I found them on Wedding Wire (they were also recommended by my venue). I reached out to Jim, the owner and he setup a meeting with my Fiance' and I. He listened to the details of our event and outlined their services. We really liked that he took the time to do that. He really made us feel like everything would be taken care of. Once we booked with him, he stayed in touch and answered every question we had along the way. On the day of our reception, his staff showed up right on time and even had another staff member stop at the store to get something we had forgotten! The bartenders were very pleasant and professional. The servers were extremely attentive and professional as well. This was hands down our favorite vendor that we have worked with and we would absolutely hire them again.
    Stacey Married on 07/23/2016
    I decided at the last minute to hire a bartender and server for my outdoor wedding reception. It was a small(ish) outdoor reception in my backyard for about 60 guests. We had already eloped but wanted to celebrate with family and friends. I called Jim, half expecting him to tell me I was out of luck, but he did quite the opposite and sprung into action. He was able to find me two AMAZING individuals (Tammy and Fernando) to work my party. Jim explained all my options very carefully and I selected the option where I provide the liquor and he provides the staff and bar setup. Jim gave me a shopping list of how much liquor I needed to buy which was great because I would have totally screwed that up! The day of our reception came, and his staff arrived right on time. They were warm and friendly and jumped right in to start setting up the bar. It looked incredible! Unfortunately, about 5 minutes before the guests arrived, the sky opened up and dumped a flood on my beautifully decorated party space. I was devastated, but Tammy and Fernando didn't skip a beat! They grabbed everything they could save and quickly moved the bar indoors. My outdoor dream reception may have been ruined by the weather, but thanks to the staff from Professional Beverage Service, we still had an amazing and memorable party indoors! I can't thank you enough for going above and beyond for me in every way. Thank you!!!

Deals

Professional Beverage Service 1
Exclusive
Professional Beverage Service 2
Gift
We thank those who serve our country and communities so as a way of saying thank you, we'd like to offer a discount on our service package.

4025 Bertrand Lane Zion, IL, 60099
847-416-8830
Location of (Professional Beverage Service)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding