4025 Bertrand Lane, Zion, IL 60099 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Professional Beverage Service

From big to small, Professional Beverage Service can handle it all!

We specialize in low-cost bar service. If your budget is tight, we offer ideas that help you save money and still have a memorable event!

Our staff is knowledgeable, flexible and friendly. From black tie events to the most casual get together, Professional Beverage Service can accommodate ALL of your event needs.

Our bartenders are experienced and knowledgeable mixologists. They can make a range of specialty drinks and cocktails and and are dressed professionally for your event. All bartenders are BASSET/TIPS certified.

Check us out today! www.BevService.com

Follow Professional Beverage Service on

alcohol banner background
alcohol banner background02

2 Reviews for Professional Beverage Service

Stacey · Married on 07/23/2016

I decided at the last minute to hire a bartender and server for my outdoor wedding reception. It was a small(ish) outdoor reception in my backyard for about 60 guests. We had already eloped but wanted to celebrate with family and friends. I called Jim, half expecting him to tell me I was out of luck, but he did quite the opposite and sprung into action. He was able to find me two AMAZING individuals (Tammy and Fernando) to work my party. Jim explained all my options very carefully and I selected the option where I provide the liquor and he provides the staff and bar setup. Jim gave me a shopping list of how much liquor I needed to buy which was great because I would have totally screwed that up! The day of our reception came, and his staff arrived right on time. They were warm and friendly and jumped right in to start setting up the bar. It looked incredible! Unfortunately, about 5 minutes before the guests arrived, the sky opened up and dumped a flood on my beautifully decorated party space. I was devastated, but Tammy and Fernando didn't skip a beat! They grabbed everything they could save and quickly moved the bar indoors. My outdoor dream reception may have been ruined by the weather, but thanks to the staff from Professional Beverage Service, we still had an amazing and memorable party indoors! I can't thank you enough for going above and beyond for me in every way. Thank you!!!

Danielle · Married on 06/18/2016

Jim was awesome to work with and so accommodating through the planning process to check-in and make sure we were comfortable and ready for our big day! He saw the big picture and worked with our other vendors to put all of the pieces together. His bartenders were great on our big day and gave our guests a great experience! Thank you!

Professional Beverage Service FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Tables, Linens
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Professional Beverage Service 1
    Military & First Responder Discounts!
    We thank those who serve our country and communities so as a way of saying thank you, we'd like to offer a discount on our service package.

• 4025 Bertrand Lane Zion, IL 60099 See on map