14477 River Chase Rd, Herriman, UT 84096 Map · Phone number

About Pro Photo & Video

We are David and Melanie. A husband and wife team new to Utah from the Chicagoland area. Melanie has been doing approximately 30 events a year of photography and videography since 2001. David joined me in 2012 as a videographer, soon after that we got married ourselves! Capturing weddings is our passion and something we genuinely enjoy. We will do everything to meet your expectations. Our easy going approach makes for more relaxed and true images.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in Photography & Videography!

img1578
dsc0226
dsc0075

2 Reviews for Pro Photo & Video

Mckenzee · Married on 08/06/2016

Melanie was Amazing! My video turned out perfect she captured things even my photographer did not catch! I'm so glad I Decided to go with her!

Sent on 08/17/2016

I don't think there are enough good things to say about Pro Photo and Video. The price is unbeatable and the quality is like I spent a lot more on them. They say don't compromise for price on photography for your wedding but with Melanie you get the best of both worlds. They have an unlimited amount of time and unlimited number of pictures I then got a 1 hr edited video and copies of all the raw footage for the video and 4x6 prints of all the photos taken and some in albums and digital copies as well as rights to the photos. The quality of the photo and video I think is unbeatable and they are very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Pro Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,017.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD