1090 Industrial Dr. Unit 5, Bensenville, IL 60106 Map · Phone number

About Pro-Mix Audio & Lighting

Pro-Mix Audio & Lighting is Chicagoland's most trusted source for event lighting, audiovisual services, photobooth and equipment rentals! For over 23 years we have prided ourselves on providing quality gear at competitive prices and excellent customer service with a careful attention to detail. Call us to see how we can make your special day like a dream come true!

Follow Pro-Mix Audio & Lighting on

pro mix logo
weddinglights

2 Reviews for Pro-Mix Audio & Lighting

Abby · Married on 09/10/2016

The Pro-Mix guys were awesome to work with! My husband made the arrangements to work with them, so can't comment on that portion, but we did meet with them a few days before, and I left confident that the lighting and audio portions of our wedding would be rock solid! The day of, there were some limitations due to our venue, but they worked around it and everything looked spectacular! The music was greats, the lights were great, all the truss and curtain dressing up the place looked fabulous. Thanks, Mike, PJ, and team!

Sent on 09/13/2016

S · Married on 03/06/2015

Pro-Mix Audio and Lighting was a great vendor to work with. Chris was my sales rep and helped answer all of my questions patiently. In the end, I was confident that nothing would go wrong on our wedding day.

I absolutely had to have a photo booth but after doing research I was a bit overwhelmed at all the details included or in some cases what was not included.

Chris and his crew came fully loaded with props and my guests had an AWESOME time. They talked about it for days. Our package included a three picture strip for my guests and a copy for us. They placed our copy in a scrapbook for us with some neat sayings that were fun to read through. My guests were also able to leave a video message for us right after taking their pictures.

The crew arrived early to set up and everyone was professional. The booth was sturdy and enclosed for some privacy. Although with more with a few cocktails there were plenty of photo bombers.

I highly recommend Pro-Mix Audio and lighting.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Pro-Mix Audio & Lighting FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals