Nashville, TN 37064 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Primp This

Primp This is a wedding makeup artist based out of Franklin, Tennessee. She’s always had a love for makeup and weddings. Owner Jessica’s goal as your makeup artist is to not only provide moral support but to make sure you look and feel your very best on your big day. Jessica is an expert when it comes to listening to her clients' opinions and desires for their makeup and turning their vision in a reality.

Primp This is passionate about making you look and feel beautiful on one of the most special days of your life. She will offer you her professional opinions and suggestions on makeup looks, but will never force you . After all, this day is your special day. Jessica takes pride in enhancing her client’s natural beauty, not hiding it. Primp This offers the following beauty services:

• Trial/preview

43b223ae63c36695 IMG 7541

9 Reviews for Primp This

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Makeup Artist Ever!

Of all the wonderful vendors we chose to make our wedding dreams come true, Jessica is easily my favorite. This girl is not only insanely talented (seriously, the best makeup skills I have ever seen), but she is genuinely kind, hilarious, and reliable – she was so wonderful to work with during the planning process that it truly felt like I had a friend doing my makeup on my wedding day. Jessica is so skilled at achieving a look where you feel totally glam and yet totally like yourself – she’s absolutely amazing at what she does and she made me, my bridesmaids, and my mom feel so beautiful on my wedding day. We’ve all been in weddings where you look in the mirror after getting your makeup done and are less than satisfied, but with Jessica, my bridesmaids were asking, “Where did you find her?! She’s magical!!!!” I can’t recommend her highly enough and don’t think I’ll ever be able to have anyone besides her do my makeup again!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

AMAZING experience!!

Jessica and her assistant did mine and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding at Allenbrooke Farms on April 12th and they did an amazing job! They were so fun to work and we all felt SO beautiful! She did my wedding makeup trial as well and both times I was blown away, I didn’t even realize I could ever look that good! I would 100% recommend booking Jessica for your wedding day or any other special occasion - she is literally THE BEST in the business! Thank you SO much to Jessica and her assistant, you helped make my glam wedding dreams beyond what I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Christine

Christine Oh · Married on 03/02/2019

Looked and felt like a celebrity!

Jessica did my makeup for my March 2 wedding at Allenbrooke Farms this year. I was so happy with her styling, both for my trial run and the day of – she made me, my bridesmaids and my mom look and feel like a celebrities for my big day! My makeup and lashes stayed in place from morning until midnight and looked flawless in photos. Thank you again, Jessica! ❤️

Sent on 12/27/2019

Primp This FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• Allenbrooke Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Jessica is amazing! We love working with her and so do all of our brides! We recommend Primp This to all of our booked couples.

• Ivory Door Studio Wedding Photographers

Primp This is fun, reliable, & the makeup & hair is true artistry! We love working with them and are always in love with the style & look they create. <3!

• Nashville, TN, 37064 See on map