Franklin, Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number

About Primp This

Primp This is a wedding makeup artist based out of Franklin, Tennessee. She’s always had a love for makeup and weddings. Owner Jessica’s goal as your makeup artist is to not only provide moral support but to make sure you look and feel your very best on your big day. Jessica is an expert when it comes to listening to her clients' opinions and desires for their makeup and turning their vision in a reality.

Primp This is passionate about making you look and feel beautiful on one of the most special days of your life. She will offer you her professional opinions and suggestions on makeup looks, but will never force you . After all, this day is your special day. Jessica takes pride in enhancing her client’s natural beauty, not hiding it. Primp This offers the following beauty services:

• Trial/preview

1 User photo

Primp This 1

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Makeup Artist Ever!

Of all the wonderful vendors we chose to make our wedding dreams come true, Jessica is easily my favorite. This girl is not only insanely talented (seriously, the best makeup skills I have ever seen), but she is genuinely kind, hilarious, and reliable – she was so wonderful to work with during the planning process that it truly felt like I had a friend doing my makeup on my wedding day. Jessica is so skilled at achieving a look where you feel totally glam and yet totally like yourself – she’s absolutely amazing at what she does and she made me, my bridesmaids, and my mom feel so beautiful on my wedding day. We’ve all been in weddings where you look in the mirror after getting your makeup done and are less than satisfied, but with Jessica, my bridesmaids were asking, “Where did you find her?! She’s magical!!!!” I can’t recommend her highly enough and don’t think I’ll ever be able to have anyone besides her do my makeup again!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

AMAZING experience!!

Jessica and her assistant did mine and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding at Allenbrooke Farms on April 12th and they did an amazing job! They were so fun to work and we all felt SO beautiful! She did my wedding makeup trial as well and both times I was blown away, I didn’t even realize I could ever look that good! I would 100% recommend booking Jessica for your wedding day or any other special occasion - she is literally THE BEST in the business! Thank you SO much to Jessica and her assistant, you helped make my glam wedding dreams beyond what I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Elizabeth Draper · Married on 01/19/2019

Primp this bride!

If you are in search of perfect make up for any occasion look no further! I am a bit particular when it comes to my make up and can do mine fairly well. However, for my wedding day I didn’t want the stress of having to do it myself. So, I scheduled a number of “pre-trial trials” with various make up artist that had been recommended to me. Jessica did my make up for my engagement pictures and I knew after that I wanted her for my wedding day. She pays so much attention to detail it is crazy. She mixed foundations to find the perfect match to my skin and executed perfectly the look I wanted: “looks like a snap-chat filter” skin, light contour, soft eyes, and lashes for days! I made an error on my end and we had one more bridal party member than originally stated. But Jessica and her assistant Abby never once appeared flustered or rushed with the additional person to get done. ALL of my girls (bridesmaids, mothers, and officiant) loved the way their make up turned out - enhancing their natural beauty! And most importantly the make up lasted all night long - through rain, snow, and dancing! I can’t thank Jessica and Abby enough for making me feel like the most beautiful bride ever on my wedding day. - Elizabeth (Pugel) Draper

Sent on 02/03/2019

Primp This FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Skincare

• Allenbrooke Farms
    Allenbrooke Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Jessica is amazing! We love working with her and so do all of our brides! We recommend Primp This to all of our booked couples.

• Ivory Door Studio
    Ivory Door Studio Wedding Photographers

Primp This is fun, reliable, & the makeup & hair is true artistry! We love working with them and are always in love with the style & look they create. <3!

• Franklin Franklin, TN, 37064 See on map