About PrimeTime Limousine

For the day where perfection is needed.

PrimeTime Limousine provides wedding transportation within southeastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, south New Jersey and parts of Maryland. Since our inception in 1992, we have not only earned a spotless reputation as a wedding limo provider, but also as a limo company that offers a wide variety of unique vehicles for all wedding related events.  Our wedding limousine packages offer premium service at reasonable rates. Other services include picking up your relatives and friends, taking them out for sightseeing in stylish wedding limos, transporting them to pre wedding bachelor/bachelorette parties and to and from the wedding reception.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Stretch Limo (1)
Party Bus (1)
Round Trip (1)
Privacy Partition (1)

Kevin was our driver and he was great. He was kind and caring and very friendly and definitely knew what he was doing. It rained on our wedding day and Kevin kept us, especially me the bride, nice and dry. PrimeTime Limo and Kevin did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Primetime Lmo was a great selection for our wedding transportation. I was slightly nervous at first because they were literally half the price of some other companies but we decided to take a chance, and I am so glad that we did. They were easy to deal with when booking and we selected their largest limo bus for our huge bridal party. The driver (I feel terrible I can't remember his name) was nothing less than amazing. It was raining the day of my wedding and he walked each girl out to the limo with an umbrella. When we arrived at the church he asked if I had a planner there for the day of, I responded no and he lined up my girls and sent them down the aisle. He even helped to lay my train before my dad and I walked down the aisle to make it "perfect for the pictures." We made a very last minute decision after the mass to stop at my grandmother's nursing home on the way to the reception for a few pictures and he had no problem with it at all. He was also very tolerant of our huge bridal party singing at the top of our lungs. The limo bus was clean, stocked with plenty of glassware, and was spacious for the tall groomsmen we had. We used the 28 person bus for a group of 20 and it was perfect, no one sitting on laps or stepping on my dress :) I will definitely use them in the future for any other limo needs I may have.

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews