PrimeTime Limousine Reviews

4.3

1 User photo

Nick R. Married on 11/13/2021

Uncle DJ is the MAN!!!

Uncle DJ (our driver) is incredible. He had everything ready to go and prepared for us on our special day. He was accommodating, friendly and just a blast. He individually walked each of the ladies in the bridal party into the church during the rain and basically was a day of coordinator. Book him and thank me later.
  • Jamie-Lee
    Jamie-Lee S. Married on 07/20/2021

Fantastic!

This was a great limo service. They made it so easy getting everything set up and were so nice and accommodating. I didn’t even have to reach out to confirm the week of the wedding- they had sent me an email confirming! Arrived on time and the vehicle was beautiful! Would highly recommended.
  • Leia
    Leia L. Married on 11/30/2019

Definitely the right choice

John, our driver was great! He arrived a little early and got me to the venue on time. Helped everyone feel comfortable. Nice, clean limo
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 06/01/2019

Great limo service!

The driver was very courteous and prompt. We had booked a stretch 10 person challenger which was very clean and nice inside and spacious. Booking was super easy as well. I would definitely use them again!
    Diana Married on 10/20/2018

Our driver Uncle DJ made our wedding day!

Uncle DJ was the best wedding driver a bride could ask for! He was so sweet and accommodating, and even went above and beyond stepping in to help us just before the ceremony when the church's coordinator didn't show up. He is truly one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to meet, and he made our wedding day so amazing!
    Lindsay Married on 09/14/2018
    Incredible choice for our wedding day!! We had two drivers and both were punctual, cheerful, and really added to the joy of our day!! Every time I called, my phone call was picked up, emails answered promptly, and last minute changes handled with care. The vehicles were clean and updated; we LOVED the party bus!! Thank you guys for an incredible experience!!
    Emily Married on 07/21/2018
    Kevin was our driver and he was great. He was kind and caring and very friendly and definitely knew what he was doing. It rained on our wedding day and Kevin kept us, especially me the bride, nice and dry. PrimeTime Limo and Kevin did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them
    Jackie Married on 03/18/2017
    Primetime Lmo was a great selection for our wedding transportation. I was slightly nervous at first because they were literally half the price of some other companies but we decided to take a chance, and I am so glad that we did. They were easy to deal with when booking and we selected their largest limo bus for our huge bridal party. The driver (I feel terrible I can't remember his name) was nothing less than amazing. It was raining the day of my wedding and he walked each girl out to the limo with an umbrella. When we arrived at the church he asked if I had a planner there for the day of, I responded no and he lined up my girls and sent them down the aisle. He even helped to lay my train before my dad and I walked down the aisle to make it "perfect for the pictures." We made a very last minute decision after the mass to stop at my grandmother's nursing home on the way to the reception for a few pictures and he had no problem with it at all. He was also very tolerant of our huge bridal party singing at the top of our lungs. The limo bus was clean, stocked with plenty of glassware, and was spacious for the tall groomsmen we had. We used the 28 person bus for a group of 20 and it was perfect, no one sitting on laps or stepping on my dress :) I will definitely use them in the future for any other limo needs I may have.
    Christina Married on 09/19/2015
    PrimeTime Limo was great! We had such a great experience on our wedding day. We drove from delaware to center city philadelphia. Bridal party in stretch limo and bridal family in party bus. The limo driver was very helpful and helped out with decreasing the tension/stress in the room at start and then helped open the door at the church when the bride walked down the isle. The same limo driver drove us (bride and groom) to the airport the next morning to start our honeymoon! Great experience and I would recommend primetime limo to anyone!! Thank you so much for such great experience!
  • User1754058 2+ years ago
    They were the best wedding limo quote for a 14 person limo in the area. DJ was our driver and was great. He even came into the church while we were taking pictures and played a few songs on the piano! We didn't use it for that long even though we had it for 4 hours.... that's the way it goes with a limo! We went with a 14 person limo but only had 10 people. It was great to have a little extra room and not be squished in!
    Madeline Married on 06/08/2013
    PrimeTime Limousine provided an absolutely fantastic service with an amazing party bus for my bachelorette party! The bus itself was so great with enough lasers, lights, and speakers to rival the most elaborate dance club.

Matt, our driver, was incredibly kind and encouraged us to blast our music, sing obnoxiously loud, and dance all over the bus! We arrived on time to all desired destinations and the company was even kind enough to gift a gift-card to me from one of the wineries we attended. I would highly recommend this transportation company for any bride-to-be who wants to have an amazing time!
    Jennifer Married on 02/09/2013
    They did a great job! They were on time and the driver was super nice! They were very accommodating because I wasn't sure if we were gonna spot another place for pictures or not. We had a limo bus and it was so much fun!
    Alyssa Married on 09/02/2012
    Great customer service!! they let me add a limo LAST minute and provided us with prompt and professional service. Could not be more pleased!
    Carrie Married on 08/11/2012
    Prime Time Limo was great! They were on time, the driver was professional and very nice. We rented the 14 passenger Suburban limo and it was clean and beautiful. Working with Dawn at their office was always a pleasure too. I don't think we could've asked for anything more.
  • Mrs. Lemmon (Amy H.)
    Amy Married on 03/16/2012
    The only problem we had was our driver got lost getting to my house which isn't really his fault since he was following his GPS which got him lost...he was very good made sure we had everything we needed
    Jennifer Married on 01/21/2012
    Great service. Dawn was wonderful to work with, she called and talked to me to reassure me everything was in order 2 days beforehand, and that even if it snowed (which it did) that they would still be there to pick us up. The limo drivers were very professional.
    Devon Married on 08/27/2011
    Prime Time did a great job providing limo service for our wedding day. They came highly recommended from my wedding planner and she was so right. They were on time and our driver Uncle DJ was great at keeping us entertained and dry! When you have a hurricane on your wedding day, keeping dry is an absolute must and Uncle DJ delivered! He got us where we needed to go and did it all with a smile!
    Dmitriy Married on 05/15/2011
    Great service, arrived on time and were very professional. What more can you ask for? Great price too. They had a better price and vehicle selection than in my state. Recommend to anyone needing limo service.
    Lauren Married on 12/31/2009
    They were great! The driver was professional and on time. The limo bus was beautiful and just as pictured. Highly recommended.
    L Married on 07/17/2009
    Prime Time Limos was great! Limo was just in time and the driver looked neat - just as we were told.
    Dawn (manager) was a great helper, and even though we booked limo 2 weeks before the wedding, we weren't nervous even for a second!
    Also it was very convenient, that the limo picked us up after the wedding and drove us home (bride, groom, parents, bridal party) - this way no one had to drink and drive, and everyone had a great time at the wedding!
    I would definitely recommend PrimeTime Limos to any bride!
    Danielle Married on 08/18/2007
    What a wonderful experience with Prime Time Limos! My driver arrived early to pick us up at my house - and informed us there would be traffic on our route to the Church. He knew many different routes to take around the traffic & even had a gps system for just-in-case. He opened doors & seemed experienced with weddings.

The limo was exactly as I expected it - comfy & clean & spacious enough for 7 of us. The driver was professional & even took my husband & I for a spin while the church cleared out after the ceremony - the photographer even got one of our favorite pictures of the two of us in the limo.

To top it off, the rate was one of the best I found in the area.
    Gina Married on 10/16/2004
    Great vehicles, Great price, Great service!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 04/30/2016
    Wonderful service! I actually booked 2 limos, one for my bridesmaids and one for the groomsmen. The drivers were so friendly and even arrived early! We rented a Chrysler 300 limo and a charger. They were beautiful and very clean! It was such a pleasure to travel in them! The drivers were so kind and accommodating and helped load the trunk with our flowers in their water vases at every stop. Even scheduling was a delight! I booked with Dawn and spoke with her multiple times throughout the process and she was so incredibly friendly and helpful in making the decision of the two limos vs. party bus vs hummer by crunching numbers for me and was always available to talk when I called. My only complaint was a lack of communication.....after we were dropped at the reception, the driver for one of the limos asked my father for payment. I had to leave the bridal suite, find my cellphone, and provide my confirmation email that the limos were paid in full. Then wait for him to call that in to the office. Overall, it wasn't a big deal, just pretty inconvenient. Otherwise, I highly recommend PrimeTime limos!
  • User1193202 2+ years ago
    Prime Time was the perfect choice of transportation for my sister's Bachelorette Party. We had a limo bus and it was so much fun! Our driver was on time, responsible, and super nice.
  • Christa
    Christa Married on 09/24/2021

Wedding service

John was great at helping out! He’s a great guy. The only downfall with the limo was that the music didn’t work which was huge let down cause we wanted to get pumped up and the limo was only stocked with little water bottles. I was thinking would of had a champagne bottle, soda and waters. John was on time.