PrimeTime Limousine Reviews

PrimeTime Limousine 1
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2019

Great limo service!

The driver was very courteous and prompt. We had booked a stretch 10 person challenger which was very clean and nice inside and spacious. Booking was super easy as well. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Diana · Married on 10/20/2018

Our driver Uncle DJ made our wedding day!

Uncle DJ was the best wedding driver a bride could ask for! He was so sweet and accommodating, and even went above and beyond stepping in to help us just before the ceremony when the church's coordinator didn't show up. He is truly one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to meet, and he made our wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2018

Incredible choice for our wedding day!! We had two drivers and both were punctual, cheerful, and really added to the joy of our day!! Every time I called, my phone call was picked up, emails answered promptly, and last minute changes handled with care. The vehicles were clean and updated; we LOVED the party bus!! Thank you guys for an incredible experience!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    PrimeTime Limousine 2

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Kevin was our driver and he was great. He was kind and caring and very friendly and definitely knew what he was doing. It rained on our wedding day and Kevin kept us, especially me the bride, nice and dry. PrimeTime Limo and Kevin did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jackie · Married on 03/18/2017

Primetime Lmo was a great selection for our wedding transportation. I was slightly nervous at first because they were literally half the price of some other companies but we decided to take a chance, and I am so glad that we did. They were easy to deal with when booking and we selected their largest limo bus for our huge bridal party. The driver (I feel terrible I can't remember his name) was nothing less than amazing. It was raining the day of my wedding and he walked each girl out to the limo with an umbrella. When we arrived at the church he asked if I had a planner there for the day of, I responded no and he lined up my girls and sent them down the aisle. He even helped to lay my train before my dad and I walked down the aisle to make it "perfect for the pictures." We made a very last minute decision after the mass to stop at my grandmother's nursing home on the way to the reception for a few pictures and he had no problem with it at all. He was also very tolerant of our huge bridal party singing at the top of our lungs. The limo bus was clean, stocked with plenty of glassware, and was spacious for the tall groomsmen we had. We used the 28 person bus for a group of 20 and it was perfect, no one sitting on laps or stepping on my dress :) I will definitely use them in the future for any other limo needs I may have.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Christina · Married on 09/19/2015

PrimeTime Limo was great! We had such a great experience on our wedding day. We drove from delaware to center city philadelphia. Bridal party in stretch limo and bridal family in party bus. The limo driver was very helpful and helped out with decreasing the tension/stress in the room at start and then helped open the door at the church when the bride walked down the isle. The same limo driver drove us (bride and groom) to the airport the next morning to start our honeymoon! Great experience and I would recommend primetime limo to anyone!! Thank you so much for such great experience!

Sent on 11/21/2015

They were the best wedding limo quote for a 14 person limo in the area. DJ was our driver and was great. He even came into the church while we were taking pictures and played a few songs on the piano! We didn't use it for that long even though we had it for 4 hours.... that's the way it goes with a limo! We went with a 14 person limo but only had 10 people. It was great to have a little extra room and not be squished in!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Madeline · Married on 06/08/2013

PrimeTime Limousine provided an absolutely fantastic service with an amazing party bus for my bachelorette party! The bus itself was so great with enough lasers, lights, and speakers to rival the most elaborate dance club.

Matt, our driver, was incredibly kind and encouraged us to blast our music, sing obnoxiously loud, and dance all over the bus! We arrived on time to all desired destinations and the company was even kind enough to gift a gift-card to me from one of the wineries we attended. I would highly recommend this transportation company for any bride-to-be who wants to have an amazing time!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2013

They did a great job! They were on time and the driver was super nice! They were very accommodating because I wasn't sure if we were gonna spot another place for pictures or not. We had a limo bus and it was so much fun!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2012

Great customer service!! they let me add a limo LAST minute and provided us with prompt and professional service. Could not be more pleased!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Carrie · Married on 08/11/2012

Prime Time Limo was great! They were on time, the driver was professional and very nice. We rented the 14 passenger Suburban limo and it was clean and beautiful. Working with Dawn at their office was always a pleasure too. I don't think we could've asked for anything more.

Sent on 08/15/2012
  • Mrs. Lemmon (Amy H.)

Amy · Married on 03/16/2012

The only problem we had was our driver got lost getting to my house which isn't really his fault since he was following his GPS which got him lost...he was very good made sure we had everything we needed

Sent on 03/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 01/21/2012

Great service. Dawn was wonderful to work with, she called and talked to me to reassure me everything was in order 2 days beforehand, and that even if it snowed (which it did) that they would still be there to pick us up. The limo drivers were very professional.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Devon · Married on 08/27/2011

Prime Time did a great job providing limo service for our wedding day. They came highly recommended from my wedding planner and she was so right. They were on time and our driver Uncle DJ was great at keeping us entertained and dry! When you have a hurricane on your wedding day, keeping dry is an absolute must and Uncle DJ delivered! He got us where we needed to go and did it all with a smile!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Dmitriy · Married on 05/15/2011

Great service, arrived on time and were very professional. What more can you ask for? Great price too. They had a better price and vehicle selection than in my state. Recommend to anyone needing limo service.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2009

They were great! The driver was professional and on time. The limo bus was beautiful and just as pictured. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/04/2010

L · Married on 07/17/2009

Prime Time Limos was great! Limo was just in time and the driver looked neat - just as we were told.
    Dawn (manager) was a great helper, and even though we booked limo 2 weeks before the wedding, we weren't nervous even for a second!
    Also it was very convenient, that the limo picked us up after the wedding and drove us home (bride, groom, parents, bridal party) - this way no one had to drink and drive, and everyone had a great time at the wedding!
    I would definitely recommend PrimeTime Limos to any bride!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2007

What a wonderful experience with Prime Time Limos! My driver arrived early to pick us up at my house - and informed us there would be traffic on our route to the Church. He knew many different routes to take around the traffic & even had a gps system for just-in-case. He opened doors & seemed experienced with weddings.

The limo was exactly as I expected it - comfy & clean & spacious enough for 7 of us. The driver was professional & even took my husband & I for a spin while the church cleared out after the ceremony - the photographer even got one of our favorite pictures of the two of us in the limo.

To top it off, the rate was one of the best I found in the area.

Sent on 12/12/2007

Gina · Married on 10/16/2004

Great vehicles, Great price, Great service!

Sent on 06/23/2008
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2016

Wonderful service! I actually booked 2 limos, one for my bridesmaids and one for the groomsmen. The drivers were so friendly and even arrived early! We rented a Chrysler 300 limo and a charger. They were beautiful and very clean! It was such a pleasure to travel in them! The drivers were so kind and accommodating and helped load the trunk with our flowers in their water vases at every stop. Even scheduling was a delight! I booked with Dawn and spoke with her multiple times throughout the process and she was so incredibly friendly and helpful in making the decision of the two limos vs. party bus vs hummer by crunching numbers for me and was always available to talk when I called. My only complaint was a lack of communication.....after we were dropped at the reception, the driver for one of the limos asked my father for payment. I had to leave the bridal suite, find my cellphone, and provide my confirmation email that the limos were paid in full. Then wait for him to call that in to the office. Overall, it wasn't a big deal, just pretty inconvenient. Otherwise, I highly recommend PrimeTime limos!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Prime Time was the perfect choice of transportation for my sister's Bachelorette Party. We had a limo bus and it was so much fun! Our driver was on time, responsible, and super nice.

Sent on 06/09/2013

0.5

This horrible company took 6 women (1pregnant & 1 elderly who previously had a stroke) from Newark DE to Penn Oaks Country Club in West Chester PA with NO AIR CONDTIONING & then REFUSED to refund any of their money !!! (let's all think back to how hot & humid it was, all the money they spent on hair, 2 of them more vulnerable)........nope- wouldn't recommend these unscrupulous greedy ignorant people to anyone !!!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Nichole · Married on 07/21/2013

0.0

This was the worst limo company ever and would NOT recommend them to anyone. The limo was old and the air did not work. The driver facebooked our entire trip down the highway and then missed our turn. The company refused to refund anything. As a business they are clueless and could care less on making their customers happy so they continue to use them. They did not return phone calls and were the only part of my wedding day that went wrong.
    Nichole Brown 7-21

Sent on 08/30/2013

brian · Married on 09/30/2011

0.0

When my wife called to setup the services she was told that our package included time after the reception to take us home...guess what...not the case. I spent 750.00 for less than an hour of service. Huge rip off! The driver was unprofessional and quick to just leave and not correct the issue. Will not recommend and I am going to the BBB next. Beware!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012