Pretty & Posh Events

Fresno, CA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Pretty + Posh Weddings is a boutique Day Of Coordinating and Planning firm based out of California's Central Valley. Our goal is to assist our clients in elevating the wedding experience for themselves and their guests. Our specialty is taking our client's plans, vendors and vision and bringing it to life over a series of meetings that allow us to get familiar with the event. Whether you are planning a full-scale wedding experience with 250 or more of your friends & family or an intimate destination micro wedding with your nearest and dearest we can help where you need it most; on the day of.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2600.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

Jennifer Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing service

Dee was super awesome! from the moment I met her she was the sweetest and I instantly felt comfortable with her (which is important when picking vendors) She made sure my wedding ran smoothly despite issues from the venue and their team Dee adjusted her duties to make sure that everything ran flawlessly, she definitely took the stress of me! We appreciate all the hard work her and her team put in to make our day special, she is nothing but good vibes! I love pretty and posh and are thankful they were part of my vendor team!
  • Lynn
    Lynn Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Day Perfection!

Dee from Pretty & Posh made pre-planning and the the day of my daughters wedding so easy!! We had only hired her for “day of” services, but she was great about answering questions throughout the planning process.
    She made the rehearsal and day of fun and relaxing for all of us! I would highly recommend her and will be using her again for my next two daughters weddings.
    Vanessa Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!!!

Wow where to start!! I called Pretty and Posh a year before my wedding and spoke to Dee she did an amazing job at walking me through what I should expect making it even more clear that I needed a day of coordinator.. then i came in contact with Felicity who was my day of coordinator. She was amazing!!! She did such a great job explaining the details and what I would expect from her. Every text I sent she responded to timely which was great!! Then came the venue walk through she knew her stuff it was such a breeze. Then we had our details meeting again every question every detail was smooth she was there for the rehearsal and knew her stuff.. then the big day!! Wedding day!! Felicity was on point with all the details my vision came to life everything was handled she didn’t come to me with any concerns she just got it done she made my day so easy and I couldn’t thank her enough for that!! I recommend pretty and posh without a doubt in my mind these ladies know what they are doing they know weddings!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fresno Fresno, CA, 93721
559-493-0457
Location of (Pretty & Posh Events)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding