Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Prestige Limousine Service

The most professional service with the largest selection in western NY!!

To view a virtual tour of our fleet please copy and paste the following URL into your browserhttp://prestigelimony.com/fleet-virtual-tour/

Prestige Limousine Service has been a family owned and operated business since 1969. We are the most professional service with the largest selection of Cadillac Sedans, Navigator SUV's, Stretch and Super Stretch Lincoln and Cadillac Limousines, Stretch SUV Navigator Limos, Stretch SUV Excursion Limos, Stretch SUV Hummer Limos, Executive Limo Vans, Luxury Limousine Coaches & Classic Cars in the Upstate New York area.

Prestige takes pride in offering:

Reliability - Our limousines are always on time and in immaculate condition for your event. All our vehicles are serviced and maintained by our expert service department. Each driver is equipped with a cellular phone for your convenience.

Quality - Each of our chauffeurs are professionally trained and experienced. Our drivers are courteous and committed to getting you to your destination safely and on time.

Service - Whether you have to travel a few miles or a few hundred miles, we are committed to you, whatever the occasion.

"At Prestige Limousine, you are our VIP"

Prestige Limousine is sure to make your wedding day your most memorable one. For over 40 years we have been catering to the needs of newlyweds. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, personal approach, attention to detail and most importantly our reliability in ensuring their wedding day transportation runs to perfection.

We offer the largest selection of vehicles in the Upstate Area including: 6 passenger Stretch, 7-11 passenger Ultra Stretch, 12-14 passenger Super Stretch, 16-20 passenger Navigator SUV limos, 20-22 passenger Hummer SUV Limos, 20-26 passenger Excursion SUV limos, 20-36 passenger Limo Coaches, Phantom Excalibur Classic Car, Exotic Cars and more. Call us today on our spectacular wedding packages.

All wedding packages include:

Complimentary Beverages: Prestige always provides the bride and groom with a choice of beverage when booking a wedding package with us.

Just Married Signs: Just married signs personalized with the bride & groom's names are supplied upon request as well.

Professional Chauffeurs: Our entire staff of full-time drivers are always punctual, professional & professionally attired in a tuxedo.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Buffalo

Follow Prestige Limousine Service on

21 Reviews for Prestige Limousine Service

Standard Limo (1)
Round Trip (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)

After receiving a couple ridiculous quotes from other companies, Prestige was the only one who seemed realistic. On the day of the wedding Brien arrived promptly on time and ready to go. From what my bride told me he was friendly and helpful right from the start. When I finally got to them he was quick to introduce himself and shake my hand. He congratulated me on the day and made it known that he was there for us. Anything we needed and anywhere we wanted to go. Brien was on top of it the rest of the night. He knew how to get where we wanted to go without needing directions from us and got us there directly; not seeming like he was driving around looking for things. At the end of the night he thanked us for our service and offered his services in the future. I was impressed with the vehicle as well. We got exactly what we asked for and the car was immaculate, inside and out. I look forward to using Prestige again for any transportation needs.

Profile Picture Joe, 10/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Standard Limo, Flat Screen(s)

Everything went fantastic! From the first initial call to the end of the evening for my daughter and her friends. All communication was friendly and professional. The limo was earl and the driver,Mark was great! Mark was professional and well friendly. Mark assured me everthing would go fine and he would take care of everything once the kids where with him. I would hire Prestige again and request Mark again. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mike, 6/1/15, 1 Review
1.0

DO NOT HIRE PRESTIGE! Astonishingly unprofessional service that ruined the end of my wedding. In brief:

1) The driver got locked out of his van and apparently had no backup - one of my guests actually drove him back to their main office to get him another key. More importantly, he failed to let any of my waiting guests know that he was going to be delayed.

2) He blamed getting locked out on my handicapped mother in law, (who mysteriously was able to lock the entire van from the passenger side seat?!?!)

3) He ABANDONED nearly 20 guests at my venue; never returning to get them after he got back to his van. Furthermore, he LIED to me telling me that he had gotten all my guests and brought them back to his hotel. I didn't find out until the next morning that my family and the reception venue had to personally drive everyone back.

4) After all this he had the gall to call me up an hour and a half later and demand I pay him overtime. He actually fought with me in the hotel lobby at 1:30 in the morning, This is AFTER he'd received his MANDATORY 20% gratuity (which we had paid earlier in the night so that we didn't forget!)

5) The company fully supported their driver's side of the story, offering nothing, and instead lying to me once again. (e.g. they claim they didn't know how many passengers they had to pick up, even though that's written in my signed contract!)

Use any of the other excellent driver services in Rochester and don't let them ruin your important night!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/22/14, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1496852755686 prestige 13
220x220 sq 1496852755685 prestige 12

3 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Prestige is a great company! They are always on time and have clean limos! Prestige has a large choice of limos and great professional staff!

Events