121 Elmsford Dr, Buffalo, NY 14224 Map · Phone number

About Triple Crown Limousine

We are a female owned, family owned an operated business, since 2013, we are the sister company to Affordable Limousine Service. Based out of West Seneca, NY we service the Buffalo, NY area. With professional drivers and beautiful luxury vehicles we are here to make your day perfect!

Follow Triple Crown Limousine on

Triple Crown Limousine 1
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Great service!

I used Triple Crown Limousine for my wedding on August 24, 2019. Great customer service and very helpful with any of my concerns/questions! They always got back to me right away! The limo driver was friendly, professional and on time! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Triple Crown Limousine 2

Triple Crown Limousine's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! So glad to hear. And love the beautiful photo!! To many years of happiness!
    The Triple Crown team
  • Brendan

Brendan · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent limo service

Triple Crown did a great job with the limo for our wedding. Our driver was prompt, professional, and courteous. We got the party bus and it was excellent and had plenty of space for coolers. Definitely would recommend this limo service to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Triple Crown Limousine's reply:

Thank you Brendan so great to hear! We will pass this along to your driver Monu. Congratulations again!
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 09/15/2018

Triple Crown Limo

Our wedding was on September 15 2018, we picked that day perhaps two weeks before Sir Elton John, also decided to have a event at the key bank center that was around the corner from our venue. We were all nerves suddenly our wedding was going to have a parking/hotel/limousine shortage. I was driving by Triple Crown Limo and decided to just pull in their driveway and approach the garage. I met Kristy and explained the wedding, the date, the rocket man situation. She was great in showing me the options, working with time frames, explaining stuff I didn’t even think about and quickly coming up with a price that was more than accommodating. I got home and my wife was thrilled! The day of our wedding went amazing due in no small part to triple crown picking me and my groomsmen up on time from West seneca. Then picking up my wife and her bridesmaids from downtown Buffalo, doubling back to South Buffalo. To East Aurora and back to the venue downtown like clockwork. These friendly folks know the business in and out and delivered us a great service on our big day!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Triple Crown Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Stretch Limo, Party Bus
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Dog Sled
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip, Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours, 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Fiber Optic Lighting, Wedding Signage

• 121 Elmsford Dr Buffalo, 14224 See on map