Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Premier Photobooth Rentals

Your premier source for Photo Booth FUN!
 Premier Event Rentals specializes in Photo Booth rentals for all occasions and all ages! Having a photo booth at an event can be one of the best additions to compliment the day.  Not only is it fun and exciting, but it provides your guests with a perfect little keepsake to remember the day by.  All of our photo booth rentals include a trained attendant to transport, setup, and operate the booth, a scrapbook station, and props. Our booth prints two classic photo strips in seconds, with personal customization so both you and your guests can hold on to a piece of the big day.   Capture your night in a unique, unforgettable way!   Premier Event Rentals serves all of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, and Delaware

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Premier Photobooth Rentals on

37 Reviews for Premier Photobooth Rentals

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)

Premier photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Elayna was so easy to work with, she was super friendly and always got back to me within hours- great service- highly recommended

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It always seems weird when you leave ratings that are 100% across the board, but in the case of Premier Rentals it is completely accurate. My wife and I went back and forth on whether or not to rent a photo booth until a month before the wedding, and when we finally decided to go for it, Elayna and everyone there could not have been more accommodating. They had our quote almost immediately, and any time we had questions they were there to answer them, and that was even before we had the wedding,

On the day of our BIG DAY, the photo booth was set up by the elevator at our venue, and it became the BIGGEST hit of the reception. Literally, a crowd of what seemed like the entire wedding was gathered around wearing all of the super fun props they had. Even my Grandma got in there!! And if all of that wasn't great enough, Premier Rentals put together a photo album of all the strips for us to take that night, and they sent us a USB with ALL of the full photos, needless to say that has provided a lot of entertainment for us newlyweds.

I would recommend Elayna and Premier Rentals to absolutely anyone looking, they truly provide A+ service and they made my wedding day that much ore special.

Thanks you guys!!!

Profile Picture Connor, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Elayna at Premier Photobooth was such a breeze. She made the whole process so seamless and easy as she would follow up, reply to e-mails on timely manner, and helped create/set up the booth beautifully. True professionals and great to work with. We highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 1 Review

Flip Book
Social Media Integration
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Photobooths are a great way to add an extra shot of fun to your wedding or event, and Premier Photobooth Rentals does it best! Their top of the line booths are tastefully decorated and they always have plenty of props to add to the fun. Their flip books are the best part... a truly unique memento that your guests will love!

I cannot say enough great things about Premier Photobooth Rentals!! There isn't anyone else I would trust to take care of my photo booth needs for my clients! Not only terrific, organized and on their game behind the scenes... but super awesome, personable, fun & professional AT THE EVENT! Quality of product is exceptional…and many awesome features available to add on! There are many photo booth companies to choose from, but only ONE worth booking…Premier!!

Premier Event Rentals ROCKS! Their attendants always have a smile on their face and really love what they do. We love working with them, and will continue to work them! Every event we do together is a great experience!

2400 Belmar Blvd, Suite B-15, Wall Township, NJ   See On Map