P.O. Box 1530, Powell, OH 43065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 1

About Premier Entertainment

Create moments to last a lifetime with Premier Entertainment.

Premier Entertainment specializes in unique, personalized weddings that highlight as much or as little about you as you wish. Premier tells YOUR story and give your guests a night of entertainment they'll be talking about for years.

Premier Entertainment's incredibly detailed planning process takes you from the arrival of your guests for your ceremony down to the last song of the night. Leave the flow of the evening to us and ENJOY the biggest day of your life.

Located in Powell, Ohio, Premier Entertainment thrives on giving you a professional and well-thought out experience -- not just another playlist of recycled tunes set to auto-play.

After the formalities, the lights go down and the party continues until last call and the end of the evening in a sweaty, hoarse-voiced mess. Premier Entertainment specializes in party music from all decades and genres blended seamlessly and punctuated by interaction where appropriate. Bring a pair of comfortable shoes: Premier Entertainment will have you and your guests dancing all night.

In addition to memorable and unique weddings, Premier Entertainment is the owner, creator and provider of talent for Trivia Goodness, a Central Ohio trivia institution with pop culture, music and music bingo offerings.

Call or text Premier Entertainment TODAY for an appointment -- 614-653-8386.

Happy Planning!

--Chris Ortleib
Owner, Premier Entertainment

Follow Premier Entertainment on

93fd0467cb0fe169 WeddingWire
Enjoy the day as everything has been detailed and accounted for.
Premier Entertainment personalizes your day to fit your tastes and your story.
Premier Entertainment personalizes your day to fit your tastes and your story.
The party begins after the formalities.
The party begins after the formalities.
Make the moments memorable!
Make the moments memorable!
93fd0467cb0fe169 WeddingWire

• Videos 1

70 Reviews for Premier Entertainment

Premier Entertainment 1
Premier Entertainment 2
Premier Entertainment 3

Amanda · Getting married on 07/03/2020

I cannot say enough about Chris at Premier Entertainment. He literally made my wedding day!! During the planning process he was very helpful and went over every detail with us. We had a meeting when we booked him, a meeting a few weeks before the wedding, and he even called me the day before the rehearsal just to verify everything we had talked about a few weeks prior and make sure there were no changes and reassure me everything would run smoothly. The day of the wedding Chris went above and beyond what I thought a DJ should do. He made sure we always had a drink, asked me several times if I needed anything, went and grabbed things I forgot in the bridal suite....whatever I needed him to do. His DJ-ing was AWESOME also. He knew exactly which songs to play when and kept the party going all night long. I would recommend him to everyone....our wedding wouldn't have been half as fun without him!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Thoughtfully personalized reception with GREAT music!

Chris was amazing to work with and made our wedding SO MUCH FUN. From the day we met him, my husband and I knew that he was the right person for our big day. He is funny, thoughtful, thorough, and easy to work with. We always looked forward to our meetings with him. We knew for our reception that we could trust him to "do his thing," and when he told our Love Story, I knew that was the right decision! He told our story beautifully but with enough humor to make it authentically ours. I would recommend Chris without any hesitation.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Chris was Amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process

Chris is simply awesome! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and make sure our day was just that. Ours. He was extremely knowledgeable in the wedding arena and helped sort out a lot of details about our big day. The week before our wedding we had a household catastrophe and Chris jumped right in and took over things from the reception standpoint. I couldn’t recommend him more highly. He is truly meant to be a master of ceremonies and we couldn’t have been happier with our reception. All thanks to him!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Premier Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

• D and M DJ Entertainment
    D and M DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chris Ortleib runs a top of line dj company that fits our concept on what a dj company should be. We have very few companies we recommend when we are booked! This is one service we would put our name on!

• Studio D2D
    Studio D2D Banquet Halls

I have worked with Chris, at Premier Entertainment, at many events over the years and have complete confidence in his ability as a DJ. I would highly suggest him to anyone looking for a very fun and professional DJ.

• Fantastic Event Direction
    Fantastic Event Direction Wedding Planners

I have had the privileged of working with Chris and Premier Entertainment. He is professional, efficient and has a great list of music and sound effects. The luncheon I hired him for, was opening a time capsule and playing a trick on the CEO and Chris, with Premier Entertainment had the perfect sound effects to set the scene. The volume was perfect and his services were extraordinary! I would recommend Premier Entertainment anytime!

• P.O. Box 1530 Powell, 43065 See on map
    614-653-8386 (Phone number)
    Call or text us for an appointment.