P.O. Box 1530, Powell, OH 43065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 1

About Premier Entertainment

Create moments to last a lifetime with Premier Entertainment.

Premier Entertainment specializes in unique, personalized weddings that highlight as much or as little about you as you wish. Premier tells YOUR story and give your guests a night of entertainment they'll be talking about for years.

Premier Entertainment's incredibly detailed planning process takes you from the arrival of your guests for your ceremony down to the last song of the night. Leave the flow of the evening to us and ENJOY the biggest day of your life.

Located in Powell, Ohio, Premier Entertainment thrives on giving you a professional and well-thought out experience -- not just another playlist of recycled tunes set to auto-play.

After the formalities, the lights go down and the party continues until last call and the end of the evening in a sweaty, hoarse-voiced mess. Premier Entertainment specializes in party music from all decades and genres blended seamlessly and punctuated by interaction where appropriate. Bring a pair of comfortable shoes: Premier Entertainment will have you and your guests dancing all night.

In addition to memorable and unique weddings, Premier Entertainment is the owner, creator and provider of talent for Trivia Goodness, a Central Ohio trivia institution with pop culture, music and music bingo offerings.

Call or text Premier Entertainment TODAY for an appointment -- 614-653-8386.

Happy Planning!

• The Sound Option
  • Hitman Entertainment
93fd0467cb0fe169 WeddingWire
Enjoy the day as everything has been detailed and accounted for.
Premier Entertainment personalizes your day to fit your tastes and your story.
Premier Entertainment personalizes your day to fit your tastes and your story.
The party begins after the formalities.
The party begins after the formalities.
Make the moments memorable!
Make the moments memorable!
93fd0467cb0fe169 WeddingWire

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

72 Reviews for Premier Entertainment

Amanda · Getting married on 07/03/2020

I cannot say enough about Chris at Premier Entertainment. He literally made my wedding day!! During the planning process he was very helpful and went over every detail with us. We had a meeting when we booked him, a meeting a few weeks before the wedding, and he even called me the day before the rehearsal just to verify everything we had talked about a few weeks prior and make sure there were no changes and reassure me everything would run smoothly. The day of the wedding Chris went above and beyond what I thought a DJ should do. He made sure we always had a drink, asked me several times if I needed anything, went and grabbed things I forgot in the bridal suite....whatever I needed him to do. His DJ-ing was AWESOME also. He knew exactly which songs to play when and kept the party going all night long. I would recommend him to everyone....our wedding wouldn't have been half as fun without him!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kelly McMahon · Married on 12/31/2019

Best DJ Ever!

We hired Chris to DJ our New Year's Eve wedding in 2019. We were planning our wedding from out of town and Chris was amazing to work with. He is so responsive, detail oriented and a great listener. He did an amazing job MC'ing the event and when the dancing started no one left the dance floor. The music mix was perfect. Chris was incredible, and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Markita

Markita Seldon · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent dj

I had my former DJ bail out on us with less than 30 days before our wedding. They gladly took our business at the last minute. We were a bit nervous because, honestly, it was a black folks wedding and our DJ was a white guy named Ethan!..lol. But, honey, he brought the down home swag, blended well with the crowd, taught some the wobble and did his research on the music we requested which was jazz. He commanded the reception with very little instruction from me and stuck to the schedule. HIGHLY recommend this company. IF YOU'RE BLACK.... book them and don't worry. They'll do just fine. Absolutely no awkward moments. Our reception was 4 hours. from 1pm to 5pm.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Premier Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

Real Weddings

• D and M DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chris Ortleib runs a top of line dj company that fits our concept on what a dj company should be. We have very few companies we recommend when we are booked! This is one service we would put our name on!

• Studio D2D Banquet Halls

I have worked with Chris, at Premier Entertainment, at many events over the years and have complete confidence in his ability as a DJ. I would highly suggest him to anyone looking for a very fun and professional DJ.

• Fantastic Event Direction Wedding Planners

I have had the privileged of working with Chris and Premier Entertainment. He is professional, efficient and has a great list of music and sound effects. The luncheon I hired him for, was opening a time capsule and playing a trick on the CEO and Chris, with Premier Entertainment had the perfect sound effects to set the scene. The volume was perfect and his services were extraordinary! I would recommend Premier Entertainment anytime!

• P.O. Box 1530 Powell, 43065 See on map
    614-653-8386 (Phone number)
    Call or text us for an appointment.
    Location of (Premier Entertainment)