5195 Hampsted Village Center Way #51, New Albany, OH 43054 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing

About DJ Dayna

I am not your "average wedding DJ"...or a lame human jukebox...

I bring contagious energy, classy style, and shine to all weddings! I have almost 20 years of versatile DJ/Event Host experience which helps me enhance each wedding experience to make it feel fresh, creative, fun, and personalized.

My ability to seamlessly mix music and engage the crowd makes sure a dance floor never sleeps and stays vibrant. I love to build a long-lasting relationship with my couples and listen to what you want so that I understand your vision and ensure your special day has a unique vibe.

I am based in Columbus, Ohio but also do destination weddings and events!

Can't wait to meet with you and talk about how I can help create a personalized wedding music soundtrack! ...after all, if the music is good, you DANCE.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Buckeye Entertainment

53 Reviews for DJ Dayna

• Kristin

Kristin K. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing!

Dayna was amazing from day 1! From the moment I contacted her to inquire about her services to the day of my wedding, she was extremely kind, energetic, outgoing, and easy to work with! We had a few FaceTime meetings to discuss what I was looking for, and she delivered above my standards!! She was the perfect MC and DJ for my wedding! She played everything we had discussed and even took requests from my guests! Lastly, I had briefly mentioned that I wanted a violinist for my ceremony but wasn’t sure where to look, and she instantly gave me a referral (who we ended up booking)! They even did a collaboration together for my cocktail hour! All my guests thought it was AMAZING and very unique! I highly recommend booking DJ Dayna for your event!

Sent on 10/28/2020

DJ Dayna's reply:

Awwww Kristin!!!! This warms my heart so much. thank you for being so fun and amazing to work with and allowing me to bring your wedding vision to life and make it unique for you! warm shine hugs to you!
  • Rachel

Rachel C. · Married on 04/18/2020

Ideal Wedding DJ

When we originally started planning our wedding I knew that entertainment was one of our top priorities. Being a music lover and always envisioning a specific "wedding day vibe", I was really looking for a DJ who would cater to our music preferences while making it their own. DJ Dayna did just that. She truly elevated our small but lively wedding. She strongly took into consideration our preferences and curated a perfect evening of music while balancing what the crowd wanted. If music entertainment is important to you on your big day I would highly recommend Dayna - she is incredibly professional and will no doubt add a positive light to your day!

Sent on 10/28/2020

DJ Dayna's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for the kind words!!! I loved being able to bring your music vision to life for your intimate wedding! what an incredible night. :-)

Emily D. · Married on 03/10/2020

absolutely wonderful to work with!

DJ Dayna was THE BEST. Easily the easiest vendor to work with out of everyone. She managed our sound system for our outdoor ceremony (where we had live music) and I never even had to talk to her about it; she took care of everything with my planner. Dayna had us fill out a form that covered everything from the song being played while we cut the cake to how our wedding party was announced. We also had a Zoom call (Covid) to chat with her pre-wedding. She is the absolute sweetest (and coolest) and everyone LOVED her at the wedding. A venue staff member even commented how it was the best party he had ever seen, and it was in large part thanks to Dayna. I could sing her praises forever!

Sent on 10/12/2020

DJ Dayna's reply:

Emily! I am elated to hear how much I made it easy for you and was able to make your COVID safe wedding a dream reality for you and your guests! I enjoyed meeting you both and it was amazing to be able to be a part of your special day!

DJ Dayna Pricing

DJ Dayna Price Rates

DJ Dayna FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Elegant Whims
    Elegant Whims Wedding Planners

D.J.Dayna is the BEST! Her energy and knowledge of music is amazing. She not only D.J.'s Wedding but is involved in many Charity Events. She is sweet and listens to your needs and makes them happen. If you are looking for a fun energetic D.J. that will listen to you and give you and your guest a night to remember! Elegant Whims Certified Wedding Planners

• Childers Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Dayna is always professional in dress as well as in demeanor. The "party" never stops and everyone always enjoys the event. A great DJ for all occasions and we highly recommend DJ Dayna Chuck Childers, Childers Photography

• Hemmelgarn Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth Services, LLC Wedding DJs

Worked with DJ Day-na at a few events, and she is professional, personable, and so much fun!

• 5195 Hampsted Village Center Way, #51 New Albany, 43054 See on map