5195 Hampsted Village Center Way #51, New Albany, OH 43054 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing

About DJ Dayna

Why Me?

I bring contagious energy, classy style, and shine to all weddings! My ability to seamlessly mix music and engage the crowd with my MC skills makes sure a dance floor never sleeps and stays vibrant. I love to build a long lasting relationship with my couples and listen to what you want, so that I understand your vision and ensure your special day is unique.

I call Columbus, Ohio home now, but I lived in Los Angeles for awhile before moving back to start my own DJ company, so I'd like to say that I bring a West Coast touch to the Midwest weddings.

My ultimate goal as a wedding DJ & MC is to make it a stress free zone full of good memories and toe tapping beats...after all, if the music is good, you DANCE.

Can't wait to meet with you and talk about how I can help create the perfect wedding music soundtrack!

38453124646979862552082637869n

DJ Dayna 1
DJ Dayna 2

Charese · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic!!

Dayna was great throughout our whole wedding planning experience making sure that we were always happy and had exactly what we wanted on our big day!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

We loved every minute of it! The jams DJ Dayna put out were awesome. I believe someone said , “I’ve never seen the dance floor that packed the entire time at a wedding before!” I’d say that is a success!

We are excited to be a Mr and Mrs and our picture perfect wedding would not have been possible without DJ Dayna! We will be sure to recommend her to our friends and family who will also be getting married soon as well!

J Wallingford · Married on 09/02/2018

10/10 friends and family all loved djdayna

Not only is Dayna so sweet and fun to be around, she’s an amazing dj who really knows music.
    I was kind of terrified of having a cliche wedding dj who played a generic playlist of wedding “hits”, so I was thrilled to find Dayna. She was very responsive (even though she had a busy travel schedule!) and we had a great initial conversation. From there she took time to be sure she really knew what songs were important to us and what songs were not on the guest list.
    Dayna understood the vibe and kept everyone on the dance floor! She left that night with lots of new fans!
    I would work with Dayna again for sure! (Currently looking for excuses to throw a huge party...)

DJ Dayna Pricing

DJ Dayna Price Rates

DJ Dayna FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Elegant Whims
    Elegant Whims Wedding Planners

D.J.Dayna is the BEST! Her energy and knowledge of music is amazing. She not only D.J.'s Wedding but is involved in many Charity Events. She is sweet and listens to your needs and makes them happen. If you are looking for a fun energetic D.J. that will listen to you and give you and your guest a night to remember! Elegant Whims Certified Wedding Planners

• Childers Photography
    Childers Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Dayna is always professional in dress as well as in demeanor. The "party" never stops and everyone always enjoys the event. A great DJ for all occasions and we highly recommend DJ Dayna Chuck Childers, Childers Photography

• Hemmelgarn Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth Services, LLC
    Hemmelgarn Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth Services, LLC Wedding DJs

Worked with DJ Day-na at a few events, and she is professional, personable, and so much fun!

• 5195 Hampsted Village Center Way, #51 New Albany, OH 43054 See on map